One does not simply shut up Pierre McGuire
One does not simply shut up Pierre McGuire
Matt Murry just tried to head butt Alzner after the play, lost his helmet and then got hit in the face with a friendly stick when Alzner and Malkin starting roughing it up, lol. Second time a Penguin has hit Murry in the head with a stick tonight, and now MAF is in the game, and the Caps have a PP
and immediate PPG from Oshie
Caps not playing like this is the second night of a b2b, just cruising
I wanted a good game to watch tonight.
Thanks a lot Penguins.
OOOOOVVVVVIIIII!!!!!
Pens win!
Pens Wat!?!
PENS GET CURBSTOMPED!!!!!
nice
Mmmmm. I hate both teams but seeing Pens get poopied on is a good thing.
Well too be fair winning the cup is still gonna trump getting curb stomped in a regular season game.
That blowout may have just cost me the Fantasy matchup this week. I went from up by 20 to down by 30.
Stamkos just can't catch a break with injuries that keep him out for half/whole of the season. I was actually watching that game and listening the Hawks game at the same time but I didn't see it happen. I must have gotten up to get a drink or something. I looked up the video later and the fall didn't look that bad. In sports it always amazes me that the human body can get hit just right and break a bone or tear a muscle.
The radio put the dreaded 'fragile' label on Stamkos today, first time I've heard him called that but its true.
wat, this is only the third injury of his career, and we don't even know how bad it is yet. He has missed almost no time at all other then the leg break, if injuries continue sure, but it's too soon too label him as injury prone, and he is certainly not fragile. He missed 5 games and the playoffs last year due to the blood clot, and missed 45 from his leg break, and that's it.