Canucks doing their best Maple Leafs impression right now.
Canucks doing their best Maple Leafs impression right now.
Also this is Emelin's bullshit. I can't find a decent streamable of Matt Martin's boarding penalty earlier in the game but that wasn't pretty either.
https://streamable.com/8bn4
Tie game ladies.
RIP Canucks.
There's the canucks I know
Er, why are they still playing? What the hell did that get waved off for?
Great win hawks!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, Canucks manage the rare "lose twice in one OT."
I read this as "Will New York cuts the lead in half guy" and was like "...wut?" lol
Originally Posted by Thoronas
A friend at work told me the Canucks have only held a lead for a grand total of 40 minutes so far this season before tonight. I mean, that number probably doubled after today but still lol.Originally Posted by Obs
It was less than 40 minutes (33 I think?), and five of their 7 wins have come without them ever holding a lead.
The second worst team in "time leading" was up over 110 minutes, to give you some perspective.
The best part is when Vancouver started 3-0-0, some people were like "oh ya, theyre a great team, it doesnt matter how you win, they're resilient, a wins a win". No, thats a shitty team.
Those first 3 wins all came in OT too, without ever holding a lead lol
That's why I love the fucking Blackhawks though. Most teams down 3-0 going into the third period you probably turn the game off. I kept watching because they're always in the fight man. Awesome win.
Once the hawks scored the first goal. Could see the momentum changing.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coach Willie look shook as fuck by the end.
Caps robbed by refpuck
Damn, Blue Jackets keep beating the big guns.
Hammond cleared waivers and ARI sent Dylan Strome back to Juniors.