I had to talk shit.
Fuck me.
I had to talk shit.
Fuck me.
Fucking Eichel.
Seriously. I need to quit shitposting with 7:50 left![]()
Pens win!
Pens Win!!!
PENS WIN!!!!!
Making up for last night's loss
I haven't seen too many Caps games this year...what is up with my boy Kuzy? He hasn't done shit it seems like
Bad news everyone: Montreal has finally fallen to second place
Good news everyone: Chicago played two more games than Montreal, and has an inferior point percentage.
Bad news everyone: Montreal is 2-8-1 in California the past 3 years, and probably wont get any points against San Jose.
Also, is the Western conference still the "bestern conference"? Despite only having 14 teams, the 5 worst teams in point percentage are all from the West, and 6 of the last 7. 6 of the top 8 teams in the league are from the East. ALL HAIL EASTERN CONFERENCE.
The pacific is a shell of its former self right now. As bad as Calgary has been playing, they are still only a couple points out of a playoff spot. And like 5 points away from top of the Pacific. Just to give you some perspective. I'd imagine the Central is still pretty beastly though
Pekka Rinne is on fire, you mean.
Well Pekka Rinne was polar vortex cold in October with a sterline .880 or whatever it was
Yeah and in November he posted a .949 SV% and a 1.49 GAA in 12 starts.
Also I wish ESPN would be quicker about updating player conditions. Toews announced to be on IR like an hour ago.
Don't think you can write off his October as PK-related. He definitely had an awful start to the season, but he's had an equally amazing rebound month in November.
Despite still being 1 game below .500 on the season, Calgary is now 2 points back of 2nd in the Pacific and currently holding a wildcard spot lol. That being said, they've played the most games in the league at 27 while there are 5 teams league wide that have only played 22 and 6 more that have only played 23 games.
Also, there are currently 48 guests viewing this thread as I type this. Why the fuck are there 48 guests in this thread? Here's a picture to show it.
![]()
They changed how thats calculated.... its always been high lately. I have 24 viewing it right now and had something in the 30s yesterday morning at 6 AM EST before work.