• Navigation
Page 90 of 289 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 5765
  1. #1781
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,147
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Corey Crawford out indefinitely after emergency appendectomy

  2. #1782
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    2016-2017 NHL Regular Season Thread, Week 8.2: Why isn't Patrick Maroon's number "5"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Corey Crawford out indefinitely after emergency appendectomy
    Thats like a 2 day recovery i thought?

  3. #1783
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I think the viewers are also bots. I have the same issue on my old LS forums. There's like 28 guests viewing public threads randomly and then I check the IP addresses of the guests and they're always Chinese exploit finding bots looking for any shit they can steal.

  4. #1784
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Thats like a 2 day recovery i thought?
    Depends if it actually burst or not. Mine did (I didn't realize) and I waited a day and a half before my girlfriend finally convinced me to go to the hospital. They took me straight into surgery and afterwards the doctor told me if I'd waited another half day I'd have been dead. I was in the hospital I think 4 days and barred from physical activity for two weeks afterwards.

    Also, Stempniak doing his best Burrows impression with a nasty spear on Dan Girardi.

    https://twitter.com/myregularface/st...32286320607237

  5. #1785
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    I leave for 20 minutes and I come back to Nashville blowing a 4-1.

  6. #1786
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Nashville blowing complete.

  7. #1787
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    hey BK are we good again?

  8. #1788
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Thats like a 2 day recovery i thought?
    And he's confirmed out 2-3 weeks.

  9. #1789
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Scheifele out.

    Tossing in the white flag. I know, a shocker.

  10. #1790
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    And he's confirmed out 2-3 weeks.
    Hes just weak

  11. #1791
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Scheifele out.

    Tossing in the white flag. I know, a shocker.
    And without him my Fantasy team is fuuuuucked this week.

  12. #1792
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    How did we not score holy fuck.

  13. #1793
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    POLAK WHY

  14. #1794
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Thorburn with another SHG.

    When the guy scores, he makes them look good, gotta give him that lol.

  15. #1795
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    In the time it took me a shit, the jets went from winning 1-0 to losing 2-1.

  16. #1796
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    Nazem Kadri Bob Ross makes his season debut.

  17. #1797
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,961
    BG Level
    10

    It's so weird having a powerplay that looks legitimately threatening.

  18. #1798
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    This Laine kid man.

  19. #1799
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Oilers > Ducks
    Fuck Corey Perry

  20. #1800
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,322
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    Oilers > Ducks
    Fuck Corey Perry
    I appreciate you dragging the game out into OT. Hopefully the game tomorrow won't be as difficult as usual for the Flames

Page 90 of 289 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 20:27
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2017-01-26, 21:57
  4. Replies: 1479
    Last Post: 2016-10-12, 17:32
  5. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  6. Replies: 9992
    Last Post: 2016-04-14, 07:59
  7. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  8. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04