Cant download the 2.8 update because their servers are ass. Fuck this game.
Cant download the 2.8 update because their servers are ass. Fuck this game.
Holy fuck, how do I get a TE2 to work on SFV PC? I can't get the stick to be recognized in PS3 or PS4 mode?
Edit: Finally got it working, but it is taking 15 minutes to find a match lmfao.
Edit 2: Aight, 2 games finally and my opponent teleported the entire match. I can't believe this game is still this terrible.
i remember i had to use some xinput conversion program to use my arcade sticks at launch. after all this time, is the game really still only natively compatible with xbox branded hardware? lol, what a joke
They added d-input early this year or late last year, can't remember. It's not perfect cause I have issues connecting my Obsidian every once in a while.
Million Arthur Arcana Blood
Gameplay
New fighter from SE out now in Japanese arcades. Gameplay is like a mix of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax & Nitro+ Blasterz.
It is beyond "not perfect". On the "set your controls" thing, my buttons would work, and I can use the stick to move up/down, but it never lets you set the actual character or menu movement to the stick. So once you get passed the screen, the stick doesn't work. Not in ps3 or ps4 mode. I had to use that Xboxce thing to get it to work.

So I actually tuned into the Capcom AE stream, and I'll be damned if it wasn't the shittiest stream I've ever watched. The game isn't changing at all, in terms of what it needs. Also, it looks like the load times are LONGER than the current version LOL.
any capcup picks now that brackets are out? doesn't look good at all for usa if punk has trouble. personally hoping to see menard upset a few people, rest i just don't care much about this year unfortunately.
Looks like the Japanese went to every shitty Europe, Chinese, and Korean tourney to take their spots. Without Du still in the mix, USA chances are slim.
it would be hilarious if ricki ended up doing well, but the odds of her going anything but 0-2 seem exceedingly slim
If someone, say Nemo wins the LCQ, that's pretty bad for Punk lol
I'd like to see Infiltration win, but I don't even know the full list of participants. Marn would be hilarious.
Infiltration isn't in CC unless he wins the LCQ. As far as Nemo winning the LCQ, Punk has beaten him before (think 3? months ago at NLBC) so it won't be a sure win for Nemo but it'd be a fun match to watch.
Yes, we were just talking about the LCQ.
wait, infiltration isn't already qualified? did he not compete this season or has he just been terrible
He rarely competed. When he did, he had mixed results. He was also stubborn and tried to force Juri to work. He hates the game and has openly admitted it since before he won EVO.
Yeah, I hate making money, too.
Sucks hating a part of your job, right?