Page 79 of 117 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1561 to 1580 of 2329
  1. #1561
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Like you said, your opinions are much better on Twitter

    They are getting hate on for a reason. Their games have been ass.

  2. #1562
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan


  3. #1563
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    I wonder if they are also going to fix her tits, walk animation, and legs. And maybe the lightning surrounding her model.

    That stream went from beautiful Chun (MVC3) to the bust ass Chun in a matter of moments...

  4. #1564
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Like you said, your opinions are much better on Twitter

    They are getting hate on for a reason. Their games have been ass.
    And I never said it wasn't deserved, but folks are holding em to an even higher standard. I think the problem is the talking heads they have on twitter rn who really shouldn't be saying shit like "Do you have an agenda" to Art based on a picture of both DBZ and MVC:I's lines. That dude needs to get fired or moved to a cubicle.

    My big probs are the UI/Char select screen being mad zzzzz and Chun still looking generic looking. I mean at least she doesn't look like a clown totally, but she's still 6/10 at best. I'd say "Hey, in about a year, it'll be looking way better!"

    but it comes out real soon so rip.

  5. #1565
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,733
    BG Level
    10

    Blows my mind. Chun is fucking gorgeous in even SFV.

  6. #1566
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,733
    BG Level
    10

    Except SF4, lol she looked stupid in that game too lmao.

  7. #1567
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    A lot of chars in SFIV looked butts to me tbh. I still can't stand that art style to this day lol

  8. #1568
    Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,687
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I guess I'm supposed to pretend Champ just didn't see him on the character select screen, the first time he selected his characters.
    Were you even watching the stream? The exhibition started with the game paused after Fight.

    I'm not there (and neither are you) so I have no idea if they had him walk up, pick his characters, then pause the game and walk away only to walk up AGAIN a few minutes later. But it seems at least as likely that someone asked him "What characters and stone do you want?" and they set up the game beforehand. It's obvious they avoided the first character select specifically for that reveal.

    The lengths some of you guys are reaching for to make dumb criticisms are ridiculous. You can say "I don't like the graphics" or "the UI is terrible" and avoid looking like an idiot.

  9. #1569
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Chun Li's problem is her head looks abnormally small compared to her body...lol

  10. #1570
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Can we drop the hate, and actually watch how fucking hype this blazblue tournament is??? I already know half of us (including me) aren't buying mvc:i cuz of either lack of interest, or just looks bad.

  11. #1571
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,733
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Can we drop the hate, and actually watch how fucking hype this blazblue tournament is??? I already know half of us (including me) aren't buying mvc:i cuz of either lack of interest, or just looks bad.
    Nah bro! EVO is a clear referendum we hate everything SFV and love but not really every other games.

  12. #1572
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,385
    BG Level
    7

    Welt just has this weird obsession with capcom where he can't stop watching their games and complaining, but refuses to watch or talk about any other games. He claims he was watching other games on Multitwitch, but while GG and Tekken were going on and everyone was discussing that he'd just butt in with a random hate comment on SFV. Dude needs to learn to branch out, if SFV sucks who gives a fuck, move on to better games.

  13. #1573
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    Welt just has this weird obsession with capcom where he can't stop watching their games and complaining, but refuses to watch or talk about any other games. He claims he was watching other games on Multitwitch, but while GG and Tekken were going on and everyone was discussing that he'd just butt in with a random hate comment on SFV. Dude needs to learn to branch out, if SFV sucks who gives a fuck, move on to better games.
    I've watched every game outside of Smash, the entire weekend. The Capcom players are just a hell of a lot more interesting and are worth talking about.

    I am looking forward to cheering for Knee though, I don't think he will win.

  14. #1574
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Tbh after GG and Marvel I don't have a lot of interest in the rest of the games. I'll probably tune in for Tekken and watch SFV on ESPN to see the presentation but that's about it

  15. #1575
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Pointed out by Alioune, they haven't even touched her face. The same thing that is being posted existed back in the old screenshots/ver. The char select screen slightly changed with the addition.

  16. #1576
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,733
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I've watched every game outside of Smash, the entire weekend. The Capcom players are just a hell of a lot more interesting and are worth talking about.

    I am looking forward to cheering for Knee though, I don't think he will win.
    Nah bro. I'm sure we'll hear more from you during GoT opening. You a gigantic cheer leader anything for anti SFV..

  17. #1577
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Nah bro. I'm sure we'll hear more from you during GoT opening. You a gigantic cheer leader anything for anti SFV..
    No sir, going to a watch party that is showing episodes 9/10 from last season, into episode 1 of this season. Won't be tuning in, at all.

  18. #1578
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    This match makes my hatred of Nine stronger.

  19. #1579
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Thank God, a Carl vs Nine GFs is worse then rectal cancer

  20. #1580
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,559
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


Page 79 of 117 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast