Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1991
  1. #701
    Daniel Rand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    is there anything must have on banners 4 & 5? i have 3 dupes on each banner and would just be pulling for cid and vanille. Does cid return soonish and do we get another good medica banner down the road? Otherwise im going all in tonite since i have no dupes on this one

  2. #702
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    FFT's next event is in a month or so. TG Cid's stuff is going to be on there iirc. Banner 5 also has Eiko's USB, which is a top tier medica (instant cast, haste, Last Stand), so you would be rolling for 2 items if that's what you're seeking.

  3. #703
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kainos View Post
    is there anything must have on banners 4 & 5? i have 3 dupes on each banner and would just be pulling for cid and vanille. Does cid return soonish and do we get another good medica banner down the road? Otherwise im going all in tonite since i have no dupes on this one
    The big items on banner 4 are Orlandu OSB and Eiko + Alphinaud BSB and a few other good consolation prizes (Ashe OSB, Agrias's OSB/BSB, and good SSB pool) , and the big ones on banner 5 are Eiko USB and Vanille BSB but the rest of the banner is pretty mediocre aside from ley lines if you didn't get it from the last FF14 event already.

    You have much better odds at getting strong relics on banner 4, but Eiko USB and Vanille BSB are, imo, a bit more game changing if you do land those.

    FFT comes back at the end of April with another shot at Orlandu's relics, while you would have to wait until around mid-june for another shot at Vanille's BSB (which is on banner #2 along with her OSB). The FF13 event also has Raines BSB and OSB on banner #1, as I assume thats part of your motivation for pulling tonight's banner.

  4. #704
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Granted, the images no longer show up on future banners since JP changes how they do relic images, but I'm not sure how much of Agrias and Cid appear on the next Tactics banner.

    Just checked, Cid appears in the Rafa/Malak event (New SSB, BSB, and OSB) but Agrias is not in it at all.

    I think the next banner prize medica is Mehnelo's (and Larsa), but I wouldn't call that a Medica banner per se.

    In that case I guess if you want Agrias stuff, then banner 4 is a must have. A lot of these banners "must haves" are situational if you have another with similar effects to be honest. Maybe thats why I like this fest more than others, all 5 banners have good stuff if you don't have them and the consolation prizes in SSB's can really improve team too. No revolvers, strong powercreep bump.

  5. #705
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    i took krile to 99 just because i have a unique for her and needed another summoner for valigarmada

    ragret

  6. #706
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Banner 4 is godlike for me, I only have one dupe. I also have both Agrias and Cid at 99 with no relics XD

  7. #707
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Weirdest 99? A lot of these dudes are for RMs (rinoa, refia) but probably zidane, who I unlocked for his bssb before getting swamped with bssbs due to anni.

  8. #708
    Jem
    Jem is offline
    Claustrum. Really?
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,806
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Penelo or Snow I guess. I don't really have a lot of RM3's unlocked. I generally horde them and then use them if I feel I want to use that character

  9. #709
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I always keep at least one mc3 in reserve in case a new wave comes in the hall, or if I pull a really good burst/need some firepower for CMs.

  10. #710
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    385
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

    Do we have any decent healer burst chances coming, particularly for I, II, VI, VII, VIII, XII? I have no healing SB at all for these realms and I am really regretting not throwing a second pull at banner 2. The more I look at and think about 3, I don't know. I have Greg OSB and Noel sword. I would love a healer burst finally and Relm kills 2 birds with one stone if I get it but I look at banners 4 and 5 where I have 3 items off of each already, but those healer bursts/OSB look better. The only thing that scares me is Yuna's freaking staff sitting there because apparently my phone thinks I must own all Yuna staves (6* of that one already). I would really like to get Eiko's BSB/OSB or Vanille's BSB from one of the next 2 banners. I have older SB for both characters but their BSB/OSB appear to be pretty decent ones.

    Banner 1+2 were easy pull decisions for me as they had items I really wanted (Kain) and only 1 dupe per banner. I did really well on them but now I look at 3 and I can't see pulling and hoping for a Relm/Krile/No dupe assortment of some kind.

    Banner 4: Cid OSBx2, Yuna Chaos Rod (6*), Evoker's Double (7*) + 1. I chased Asylum hard
    Banner 5: Omnirod, Wizard Gloves, Javelin

    Any advice, peer pressure, w/e to make this decision for me encouraged.

    Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one in this boat after reading above.

  11. #711
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    KBP doesn't have the banners mined for any upcoming untranslated events outside of ~1-2 relics per banner so i honestly have no idea what's in the pipeline anymore. i think all of those realms except for II do have events coming up between now and the next 6 months though, so... maybe?

  12. #712
    Daniel Rand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,142
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    @bladen

    Very similar situation. After reading replies and looking into it i feel banner 5 is worth the shot for medicas. Eiko and vanille are very versatile since they can do smn and black magic damage instead of being locked as healers. Good for a mage meta. I have wizard gloves and omni rod too, but more ffxiv synergy is not such a bad thing if dupes.



    Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

  13. #713
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    KBP doesn't have the banners mined for any upcoming untranslated events outside of ~1-2 relics per banner so i honestly have no idea what's in the pipeline anymore. i think all of those realms except for II do have events coming up between now and the next 6 months though, so... maybe?
    Because JP changed how they uploaded banners a while back, to my understanding.

    Before it was a new image even if the item repeated. Now if the item repeats, they use the same old image which means it isn't datamined anymore. So all the stuff that is "cannot find image" have been on banners already and are not new.

  14. #714
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    nvm, I was posting lies.

  15. #715
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    Do we have any decent healer burst chances coming, particularly for I, II, VI, VII, VIII, XII? I have no healing SB at all for these realms and I am really regretting not throwing a second pull at banner 2. The more I look at and think about 3, I don't know. I have Greg OSB and Noel sword. I would love a healer burst finally and Relm kills 2 birds with one stone if I get it but I look at banners 4 and 5 where I have 3 items off of each already, but those healer bursts/OSB look better. The only thing that scares me is Yuna's freaking staff sitting there because apparently my phone thinks I must own all Yuna staves (6* of that one already). I would really like to get Eiko's BSB/OSB or Vanille's BSB from one of the next 2 banners. I have older SB for both characters but their BSB/OSB appear to be pretty decent ones.

    Banner 1+2 were easy pull decisions for me as they had items I really wanted (Kain) and only 1 dupe per banner. I did really well on them but now I look at 3 and I can't see pulling and hoping for a Relm/Krile/No dupe assortment of some kind.

    Banner 4: Cid OSBx2, Yuna Chaos Rod (6*), Evoker's Double (7*) + 1. I chased Asylum hard
    Banner 5: Omnirod, Wizard Gloves, Javelin

    Any advice, peer pressure, w/e to make this decision for me encouraged.

    Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one in this boat after reading above.
    I/II>Sarah's BSB and SSB will be on the second Mobius event in like 3 months or so, no such luck for II considering there will be no more events for a long time.
    VI> Relm gets her USB in 2-3 months, right after Mobius.
    VII>The only Aerith relic in the next 2 events for VII is her old and meh SSB.
    VIII> Selphie's USB will be released soon enough.
    XII> Same deal here and you also have a chance at Penelo's BSB in the same banner. Banner 2 has stuff for Larsa including his BSB and a new SSB.

  16. #716
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,740
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Looks like there is a FF1 Sarah BSB on the upcoming WOFF banner.

  17. #717

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    I have a question for you guys, since I just recently broke Ingus to 99 because I got his BSSB. Banner pulls are different for everybody, there are characters that are pretty commonly broken and others that just kind of get in there by sheer luck of draws. I'm just curious, in your opinion, what is the most uncommon character you guys have broke the 99 cap for on your account?
    Serah, by a longshot. RM onry.

  18. #718
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Weirdest character I have uncapped is Balthier, as I have absolutely nothing for him but I wanted his gun RM for other users.

  19. #719
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So... Bartz is getting his third BSB (seems like they're releasing one for each element in his OSB, this one is earth based)+ a USB in the next V event in JP, Faris gets her second USB and finally Dorgann gets a BSB. Oh and Bartz also gets a materia with a very small chance to triplecast Spellblades
    Oh, almost forgot Exdeath's USB with Grand Cross+AoE damage+MAG/MND+30%. They're also releasing Quake Strike: 5* Spellblade similar to Tornado Strike but obviously it's earth damage.

  20. #720
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Exdeath's USB with Grand Cross+AoE damage+MAG/MND+30%.
    hnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  2. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20