Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1991
  1. #801
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm honestly going to focus on finishing events first, (WoFF, Nemesis, MO) and then probably dive back into Lightning or Dark phases.

  2. #802
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Damn, wasn't expecting this at all. Not sure if I want to try a pull or not...

  3. #803
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    couldnt resist and pulled banner 3. got golbez BSB and Gilgy OSB.

    if youre wondering why.. I wanted Golbez's BSB cos I like toggle BSBs and he can be the tank in my dark mage burn party

  4. #804
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Pulled on 5.

    1/11
    9/11 3*

    Mistilteinn!

  5. #805
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Pulled 2x on banner 2 since there was a lot of synergy there I could use. Got 2/11 both times, 3/11 were Selphie's SSB and the other was Zell's SSB. All the regrets.

    Edit: bought a gem pouch like a chump. 4/11, 3/11 were Zell SSB and Holy shield dupe. Wow.

  6. #806
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    I may give banner 3 a pull or w/e one has Refia on it. I have Weapon and armor fire+ slots and that'd be great

  7. #807
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I may give banner 3 a pull or w/e one has Refia on it. I have Weapon and armor fire+ slots and that'd be great
    Yeah it's banner 3. Good thing is her relic is also an armor piece with fire+ on it :D

  8. #808
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Didn't get it, RIP 50 mythril. ssb x2. Waste of mythril lol

  9. #809
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    reopening all of the anniversary banners is the cruelest thing i've ever seen, RIP future mythril spending plans
    So much this, was going to save a 50 for FF3 for OK and 50 for FF11, but may end up doing 50 for Banner 1 (really would love Vaan BSB or OK/Seph OSB or Tyro USB) or Banner 4.

  10. #810
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    So much this, was going to save a 50 for FF3 for OK and 50 for FF11, but may end up doing 50 for Banner 1 (really would love Vaan BSB or OK/Seph OSB or Tyro USB) or Banner 4.
    Do the DU Lucky Draw first if you can, you may get OK and Vaan there. Assuming you have enough mythril for both that is.

  11. #811
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    When is The scheduled date for April DU?

  12. #812
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    When is The scheduled date for April DU?
    Sunday

  13. #813
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    wrong thread sorry...

  14. #814
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    i have 10 mythril atm. shd be able to get enough to draw the lucky DU (from the DU itself) but would then need like 50 more mythril from there..

    I'm pretty sure I can get at least 15 from daily and im hoping that with the upcoming IX event and then XI.. and the daily dungeon refresh.. i'll get enough to pull 11 on XI at least once. only because i <3 XI

    ;o

  15. #815
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    i have 10 mythril atm. shd be able to get enough to draw the lucky DU (from the DU itself) but would then need like 50 more mythril from there..

    I'm pretty sure I can get at least 15 from daily and im hoping that with the upcoming IX event and then XI.. and the daily dungeon refresh.. i'll get enough to pull 11 on XI at least once. only because i <3 XI

    ;o
    Daily refresh is like 13 mythril in total sadly. However we're also getting the portal app rewards in a few days.

  16. #816
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    damn... but if i wait till the end of the event its at least 23 daily mythril + 13 from daily refresh.. and im thinking maybe 10 (+ 3 from MP) per challenge event.. and portal app mythril.. how many is that?

    prolly will be able to get 1 draw in XD

  17. #817
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Portal app is 10 mythril. Then we get 13 from FFIII, 13 from XI and another 13 from the event after that. Add the daily reset for another 13 mythril and any daily login in that timespan. You should have enough for 1 pull.

  18. #818
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    982
    BG Level
    5

    Half-Stamina Dungeons was awesome! Pounded out 127 dungeons over the last 4 days and completely caught up for the first time in well over a year.

    I'll miss it when it's gone ; ;

  19. #819
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Torment opens tuesday

    This time its tactics

  20. #820
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Looking forward to the tactics torment. Agrias with ssb1/2 and bssb, and ramza shout. Too bad the rest of the dudes are going in naked...

Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  2. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20