Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1121 to 1140 of 1991
  1. #1121
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I wasn't chasing Cloud at all, but was really going for a 5 Medica and 12 synergy, being my 2 weakest regular realms.

    Damn you lucky draws!

    To be honest though. 150 mythril for all 6 (assuming) Nightmare lucky draws, and DeNa just gifted us 75. Thats not too terrible.

  2. #1122
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I wasn't chasing Cloud at all, but was really going for a 5 Medica and 12 synergy, being my 2 weakest regular realms.

    Damn you lucky draws!

    To be honest though. 150 mythril for all 6 (assuming) Nightmare lucky draws, and DeNa just gifted us 75. Thats not too terrible.
    It's 150 for Nightmare+ 25 for DU+ 75 for the Fest LDs. All these are dropping within a month and you can potentially add the Stormblood LD as well if Global gets it now. I think they're clearly trying to drain everyone's Mythril before Cloud's USB drops lol.

  3. #1123
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Shit, keep forgetting about the EXTREME lucky draws.

    God, I hope they keep EXTREME fest.

  4. #1124
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    I'm probably skipping Celerity(bye Lion and Vaan BSB) Support, and White Mage. I'll pull on Black mage since I could always use more mage relics.

  5. #1125
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Pulling on Support/Celerity (can't get enough of those) and saving for imperil/BSB+ lucky for Extremefest, rip Cloud Mythril, but w/e, i'll save for his return in the FF30 anniversary banner (seriously doubt they'll change it given the format).

  6. #1126
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I'll probably pull on WHM and BLM if I have mythril for it. Another chance for Ysh BSB and a mage OSB.

  7. #1127
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I thought Cloud was way better as a RW than native use.

    Ya'll cant all be Cloudkeepers, can you?

  8. #1128
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    I think you need to aim for one of the two prizes on that banner, Cloud USB or Zack LCSB. Happens that Cloud USB is a bit more broken than the LCSB.

  9. #1129
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I thought Cloud was way better as a RW than native use.

    Ya'll cant all be Cloudkeepers, can you?
    Someone has to take it for the team and pull it(inb4 Lani/Tyrath/Kuro pulls it)

  10. #1130
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,964
    BG Level
    8

    You forgot to add mistmonster (if she still whales this game)

  11. #1131
    Professional Bum
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    329
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    planning to chase the cloud unicorn, plus my 7 synergy is terrible outdated so it won't all be a waste. As for the rest... celerity + white mage for sure --rest meh.

  12. #1132
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I thought Cloud was way better as a RW than native use.

    Ya'll cant all be Cloudkeepers, can you?
    That's what people keep trying to repeat to themselves in order to avoid the huge sense of disappointment when they pull and miss it. You can't RW it in Magicite dungeons

  13. #1133
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    That's what people keep trying to repeat to themselves in order to avoid the huge sense of disappointment when they pull and miss it. You can't RW it in Magicite dungeons

  14. #1134
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    does it come back before magicite dungeons or after

  15. #1135
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    does it come back before magicite dungeons or after
    Only repeat of it in a banner is the FF30th Anniversary banners in the PS1 Era banner (P3), which i'm pretty sure they'll keep it in there since the banners revolve around USBs for all main characters.

    Any other chance to get it is LD only.

  16. #1136
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Okay, NOW I regret all-in'ing the XI banners for zero bssbs.

  17. #1137
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,883
    BG Level
    10

    You and me both.

  18. #1138
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm hoping just for a good Celerity pull.

    Actually in looking at the support banner, Larsa's BSB is there. Fingers crossed.

  19. #1139
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    659
    BG Level
    5

    hmm, just realized i got a damn good ff12 team with vaan just getting his OSB.

    Fran with BSB
    Vaan with valiant knife SSB and OSB, which gets increased damage from fran's BSB
    Basch with lolGolden Axe for loltanking
    Penelo got USB
    Gabranth with BSB

    hnnnnng, patiently waiting for the next FF12 event so i can bring teh arpe

  20. #1140
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,277
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Where can I find info about the extreme fest? I was wondering where it says it has lucky draws.

Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  2. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20