Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1621 to 1640 of 1991
  1. #1621
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    11/11.

  2. #1622
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    659
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    1/11 sent grim isn't too bad. Now get an element damage up armor!
    yeah, i got the oath veil. have no idea if zack can use it, but i got it over the fire+ gear cuz I have no fire relic anyway.

    anyway, what's the over/under of dena completely taking this back from everyone? Would suck ass lol.

  3. #1623
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I honestly don't know how they're gonna handle this tbh. Usually you rollback accounts and refund spent currency but they haven't really done that before in this game.

  4. #1624
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I honestly don't know how they're gonna handle this tbh. Usually you rollback accounts and refund spent currency but they haven't really done that before in this game.
    Its obvious isn't it!? They fix this by going 11/11 5* on ALL banners from here on out! (I wish)

  5. #1625
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I honestly don't know how they're gonna handle this tbh. Usually you rollback accounts and refund spent currency but they haven't really done that before in this game.
    Yeah its the biggest banner related bug in a while. I dont think they do anything because it's a very old banner and this is the most positive attention its got in a year, but who knows.

  6. #1626
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    They wouldn't dare. They would shut the banner down and give apology mythril before rolling things back and refunding money.

  7. #1627
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    I'm seriously thinking about LM diving tifa even though I only have bssb1 for her. My best other options would be setzer (not out) agrias (great for long fights but it looks like fights start getting shorter and more intense) kain (not out yet and terrible LM2), celes (only have indom), yda and sabin (bssbs; they get dualcast which works well for their bssb ability stacks, but both bssbs are underpowered to begin with), ramza and tyro (shout/chant and sent/keepers tome; neither being particularly appealing and shout gets powercreeped by BSSB2), basch (bssb but apparently he gets powercreeped hard; but an aoe cover tank is always useful) and some mages who we don't have mind motes for. Tifa's LM gives % chance for quickcast 3 and monk gets a few earth skills which work well with the en. But the problem is that she isn't doing anything else.

    If I could do shantotto or ysh I would since play rough mode looks great and ysh gets doublecast heal...

  8. #1628
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,264
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You can also consider that if you don't use any of those weapons and you just use them for the Stat+10 for mastery, you can turn them into Rosetta stones more or less.

    11 Rosetta stones plus whatever +10Stat you get aint a bad deal for 50 Mythril.

  9. #1629
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I honestly wouldn't spend 5* motes on any of those characters with those relics but that's just me I guess. I haven't really augmented anyone but I'll probably do characters with multiple options (BSB/OSB/USB) and good materias.

  10. #1630
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    I think this bug was pretty good for DeNA. I pulled using mythril once for SG cos I don't have that but then subsequently pulled again using gems for the BSBs which are not bad if you lack BSBs for that realm or general synergy (and that Greg BSB is actually useful). Worst case scenario: 12 Rosetta stones. First time I've spent money on this game in almost half a year. I read that on Reddit some F2Ps popped their cherry on this banner.

    I wouldn't want this to become a regular thing, but I don't see how this is bad for the devs in any way. Extra money, players are happy, buzz generated and game balance wouldn't have changed much even. Win for almost everyone

  11. #1631
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    i ended up breaking down and buying one pull with gems for the first time in forever just to draw before it went away

    and i didn't get what I actually wanted (Greg burst) so buying gems is still dumb.

  12. #1632
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    I think this bug was pretty good for DeNA. I pulled using mythril once for SG cos I don't have that but then subsequently pulled again using gems for the BSBs which are not bad if you lack BSBs for that realm or general synergy (and that Greg BSB is actually useful). Worst case scenario: 12 Rosetta stones. First time I've spent money on this game in almost half a year. I read that on Reddit some F2Ps popped their cherry on this banner.

    I wouldn't want this to become a regular thing, but I don't see how this is bad for the devs in any way. Extra money, players are happy, buzz generated and game balance wouldn't have changed much even. Win for almost everyone
    Yeah but this is a banner with limited pulls. They still need to do something to compensate, at least those that used up all their pulls before this bug happened.

  13. #1633
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    No they don't.

  14. #1634
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    No they don't.
    Yes, they do. They changed the relic pool long after the banner's release. That's totally unfair and unacceptable in a gacha game like this. Something needs to be done, you can't just patch it and forget after people have pulled on it.
    I believe similar issues occured in JP and they gave either a free pull or gave mythril back while allowing you to keep stuff in case you did pull. I remember a banner releasing with relics on the list that shouldn't have been there but the difference is that they removed it within minutes.

  15. #1635
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,351
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I pulled even though I already had shout and SG. Ended up with all 3 BSBs, 8* shout, 8* SG

  16. #1636
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Lol, 10 mythril for those that pulled before maintenance. Talk about a slap in the face.

  17. #1637
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    10 mythril being sent to everyone who used the KC2 draw *right* before the maintenance period.

    Yeah thats a pretty shitty "sorry", especially to people who pulled forever ago specifically chasing SG or loudside.

  18. #1638
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,264
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm just confused here. So what I'm getting is the people who pulled got 11 rainbows and 10 free mythril while the people who didn't pull got nothing?

    So next time always be sure to abuse bugs or you'll miss out on items and apology mythril!

  19. #1639
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm just confused here. So what I'm getting is the people who pulled got 11 rainbows and 10 free mythril while the people who didn't pull got nothing?

    So next time always be sure to abuse bugs or you'll miss out on items and apology mythril!
    No

    Those who pulled on KC2 just before the maintenance of Thursday AM get 10mythril

    Those who pulled after the bug was disconvered gets nothing

  20. #1640
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    Even more vaguely, if you pulled within the last 2-3 months you got mythril (maybe).

Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  2. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20