I've been waiting forever for this.
I've been waiting forever for this.
Trump is going to love the media sucking him off for this. Lean into it Donny, bipartisanship is your path to popularity and ego-stroking.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bruh earlier today Trump said middle class will get biggest tax cut ever and rich people might pay more. And now this
If Trump starts acting like a closet dem I'll lol.
Truly MAGA in action
We still resisting?
Instructions unclear, doing nothing
I think when the President begins to radically shift tone and work with the minority party it's a sign resistance actually worked.
Of course in this case "resistance" means "making Trump aware he'll get better press by doing it this way."
This will confuse the tiny brains of SO MANY ultraliberal fucks it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. There's not enough popcorn for me to enjoy this properly.
Ultra lib and ultra conservative lol.
Them too! Just going to recline and watch the social media fireworks. It's greeeat.
Not confusing. Trump is gonna do what makes Trump look good, he doesn't personally care about either side's agenda.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Sure, but you can put together a coherent thought process. Most people are severely lacking in that department.
I can just see the back and forth people will be having over this: "I hate trump!"... "But he's working with Dems and I'm getting what I want!".... "but I hate trump!" etc. Ergo, confusion.
![]()
Gonna own them libs by giving them exactly what they want! Checkmate, libtards!
Schumer uses his Jew magic to trick a senile old man and people pretending like it's some kinda breakthrough.
I'll bet a bunch of money that Chuckles was the last person in the room on this one.
He's figured out the secret to Donny's heart.
Not surprising that satan understands hitler