Page 122 of 203 FirstFirst ... 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 2421 to 2440 of 4055
  1. #2421
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,907
    BG Level
    10

    that's weird


    don't do that

  2. #2422
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Scalise returns today

  3. #2423
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    can't keep a good man down

  4. #2424
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    can't keep a good man down

    (Skip to 1:17)

    Did nazi that.

  5. #2425
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura



    Really disgusted by this.

  6. #2426
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    looool

  7. #2427
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    ppl he's thanked so far: God, Capital Police. Really hoping he doesn't thank the ert and medical teams that rebuild his racist ass.

    Edit: He thanked the hospital.

  8. #2428
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,650
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    We're still doing the racist thing?

  9. #2429
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Nanci Pelosi: Today we are team scalise.

    lmao!

  10. #2430
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Nanci Pelosi: Today we are team scalise.

    lmao!
    To be fair, you are starting to sound like the people who hated Dems for hugging McCain after his brain cancer diagnosis...

  11. #2431
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,467
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I do realise this. But this is a man who called himself david duke without the baggage and who's job is to get republicans in line for whatever shitty legislation they come up with.

    Is it petty and obtuse? Yeah but he's an extremely shitty guy.

    Also my posts ain't hurting nobody and I donated to the police.


  12. #2432
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    ur posts hurt my feelings

  13. #2433
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    To be fair, you are starting to sound like the people who hated Dems for hugging McCain after his brain cancer diagnosis...
    It is a representation of the political elite and how they're in their own bubble; and more often than not are deserving for contempt.

    Like, imagine caring about Scalise, a guy who has government-sponsored health insurance, working to rip health insurance away from other Americans.

    Imagine caring for this person and his problems.

  14. #2434
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    thats why i dont care about anyone but the doggos

  15. #2435
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    It is a representation of the political elite and how they're in their own bubble; and more often than not are deserving for contempt.

    Like, imagine caring about Scalise, a guy who has government-sponsored health insurance, working to rip health insurance away from other Americans.

    Imagine caring for this person and his problems.
    I can hate a man's politics and still feel bad he got shot.

  16. #2436
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    It is a representation of the political elite and how they're in their own bubble; and more often than not are deserving for contempt.

    Like, imagine caring about Scalise, a guy who has government-sponsored health insurance, working to rip health insurance away from other Americans.

    Imagine caring for this person and his problems.
    I do it every weekend. People with medicaid as sole-payer, watching fox news, bitching about people not working for their medical care. "I'm on disability...I can't work", those mental gymnastics are well at play.

  17. #2437
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I can hate a man's politics and still feel bad he got shot.
    Yep. Just because they have no compassion doesn't mean you need not have any.

    I also only care about dogs because people are terrible.

  18. #2438
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I can hate a man's politics and still feel bad he got shot.
    It is then worth mentioning then that there are plenty of vulnerable people who were going to be affected by this man's politics, and as such do not feel bad at all that he got shot. They are subsequently angry at democrats embracing this man's return, particularly with "we are all Team Scalise" slogans.

    As if those most affected should not only silence themselves, but also be grateful this man has returned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I do it every weekend. People with medicaid as sole-payer, watching fox news, bitching about people not working for their medical care. "I'm on disability...I can't work", those mental
    gymnastics are well at play.
    These people also don't rule over you, as far as I know? Caring for your neighbor in the face of hypocrisy is more laudable than someone in the ruling caste who makes a decision to make people's lives worse.

  19. #2439
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I can hate a man's politics and still feel bad he got shot.
    There is a difference, imo, between having sympathy for someone and applauding them.

  20. #2440
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    There is a difference, imo, between having sympathy for someone and applauding them.
    I don't think you understand decorum then.

Page 122 of 203 FirstFirst ... 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 2026-10-02, 12:06