ooooh that's a goodun
ooooh that's a goodun
Conflict News @Conflicts
BREAKING: Suspect in congressional baseball practice shooting ID'd as James T. Hodgkinson, in his late 60s - NBC
ABC News @ABC
JUST IN: Suspected shooter identified as 66-year-old man from Belleville, IL; social media posts being investigated.
I have no idea if this is his profile. But this is the facebook profile getting raided right now.
https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson
Really nothing there.
Edit: That's probably his profile. Have fun cucks.
Thanks Tyven, I'm totally gonna shitpost with that tweet.
Holy shit that guy's Facebook page has turned into a battleground between dumb fuckers and dumb fuckers.
I take that back. That's likely his profile.
I'm going to go with suicide by cop.The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill., according to law enforcement officials. Hodgkinson, 66, owns a home inspection business, but his home inspection license expired in November 2016 and was not renewed, state records show.
Hodgkinson was charged in April 2006 with battery and aiding damage to a motor vehicle, according to online records in St. Clair County, Ill. The charges were dismissed, records show.
Ty, you have an actual link to that Rand Paul tweet?
He really loved Bernie.
Boy the edgy status I just made with that. I'm coming for you, government. Watch out for my hot takes.
oh man I hope that is the shooters profile. Can't believe the President and Owner of the DSA, Nick Mullen, ordered this assassination attempt.
From beyond the grave, DSA president Aaron Hernandez ordered another hit
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump said the shooter is dead
Plot twist. The police were a part of Hillary's kill squad.
If only there were more gun laws we could be safe like Chicago
Gross