Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1981 to 2000 of 3006
  1. #1981
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

  2. #1982
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    So my Max power is 264. Should I turn in my powerful gear at this point or should I see if I can grab something 265 from tokens to infuse?

  3. #1983
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Is one level really gonna matter? You'll gear up eventually.

  4. #1984
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Anyone on PS4 want to run prestige/challenge?

  5. #1985
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Is one level really gonna matter? You'll gear up eventually.
    You're right, I'm just weird and annoying about things like this.

  6. #1986
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Anyone on PS4 want to run prestige/challenge?
    You still looking? Give me 20 minutes and I'm game. Even got my Prestige clear

  7. #1987
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Is clan not working on pc? I still cannot see anyone in my clan tab

  8. #1988
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    What a boring challenge. Yeah, you just have to make sure 1 person is always in the middle room water pool. Can change the person too so long as there is always someone in the water.

  9. #1989
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Is clan not working on pc? I still cannot see anyone in my clan tab
    It's a known bug. It happened on console release and took them about a week to fix.

    Only the roster is bugged, the rest of clan functions work fine. Was able to claim rewards last week from whatever console bros were doing.

  10. #1990
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It's a known bug. It happened on console release and took them about a week to fix.

    Only the roster is bugged, the rest of clan functions work fine. Was able to claim rewards last week from whatever console bros were doing.
    Not getting rewards this week though it seems

  11. #1991
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    No one's done any of the objectives to unlock them this week.

  12. #1992
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Looks like the fix for the clan roster bug on PC will be part of the 1.06 patch on Thursday.

  13. #1993
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    No one's done any of the objectives to unlock them this week.
    I got them on PS4

  14. #1994
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Don't know what to say, I'm looking at the clan page right now and none of them are lit up for the week.

  15. #1995
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    3 hours to do challange on fucking normal. God damn people are so bad

  16. #1996
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    With the Leviathan releasing for PC tomorrow, I've put together a guide:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    It outlines each encounter, the goal, the key aspects, the strategies I've found the most success with, and the prestige changes.

    I wanted to include pictures, but I kept forgetting to take them..

    Got a few maps in there that might be helpful though~

  17. #1997
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    I got them on PS4
    I didn't check it last night, but is it possible you got the Clan XP one only? I didn't have anything show up until I completed my Clan XP for the week.

    I did get the Crucible and Nightfall ones on Monday, if you were on before reset (I don't know what time reset is on Tuesday).

  18. #1998
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,489
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post

    That's definitely an IB wolf logo..
    Nope, that's Ana Bray's Wolf Logo.



    More on Ana Bray, and the "new" Warmind, in relation to D2;
    Spoiler: show



  19. #1999
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,118
    BG Level
    10

    Is it worth to get the season pass bundle? Or does it come out to the same price anyways? I can't find individual prices.

  20. #2000
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Deluxe edition is just standard plus the season pass (plus a few random extras), price isn't any different

Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01