Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 3006
  1. #561
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    279
    BG Level
    4

    Are lots of folks still going to be on ps4? My laptop would never be able to run this, and I just prefer playing from my couch.

  2. #562
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I imagine there will still be a fair number of people on PS4. I know I'll be sticking on console.

  3. #563
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I think there will still be a good number of console people. A lot of people enjoy the "couch shooter" aspect that Destiny brought. I liked being able to sit on my couch and play it too, but then my wife complains about the sounds or that she wants to watch something.

    Also, I had planned to build a new PC anyway so I may as well take advantage of that.

  4. #564
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Okay so the PC Beta ends today, but does pre-ordering allow for another type of early access or anything besides just in game loot?

    I had to cancel my pre-order and was debating if I really wanted to pre-order again at least any time soon.

  5. #565
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I believe it's just a handful of in-game items (the Coldheart rifle and the kill tracker ghost are the big ones that come to mind).

  6. #566
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Today is the day you can pre-upload on ps4, yea?

  7. #567
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,983
    BG Level
    10

    Should be pre-loadable now, yes.

  8. #568
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Should be pre-loadable now, yes.
    How do I do it? Never pre-ordered a game digital

  9. #569
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    sometime it's auto, otherwise you should be able to find it on psn and instead of purchase it should say download.

  10. #570
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Do it for the puppies!

  11. #571
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Spoiler: show
    That Grand Canyon segment and the Gary text

  12. #572
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Question for those playing the PC beta: In Countdown, I know each team has a limited number of revives, but beyond that, did they make it so each person can only revive once as well?

  13. #573
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Spoiler: show
    the Gary text
    Spoiler: show

  14. #574
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Downloading on my ps4!

  15. #575
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Do it for the puppies!
    This will be my new battle cry every Raid/Nightfall/Strike: FOR THE PUPPIES!!!

  16. #576
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    I'll still be on ps4 pre ordered digital tonight supper stoked I'll be on at release unless for some reason my job sends me to Houston to help with recovery.

  17. #577
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Question for those playing the PC beta: In Countdown, I know each team has a limited number of revives, but beyond that, did they make it so each person can only revive once as well?
    I don't know. I don't think I ever saw anyone get revived more than once, but it never came up that I can remember either.

  18. #578
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Weekly update had a ton of new information:
    https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46226

    Nightfall: Available at release
    Raid: 10 AM PT on September 13
    Trials: 10 AM PT on September 15

    Guided games is going to start as a beta on September 12th, and then full access on September 26th.

    The game automatically checks your best possible loadout when decrypting engrams (so no more forgetting to equip a piece and getting screwed).

    Engrams tell you their power level now right when they drop.

  19. #579
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,466
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    PC beta ending and putting out a small update that just deletes the game gave me a chuckle.

  20. #580
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Rockstar website is live - https://destiny2.rockstarenergy.com/

Page 29 of 151 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01