Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 3006
  1. #581
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Lots of leaked info today -- apparently a guide leaked so there's info on exotics, missions, lost sectors, etc.

    Can find it pretty easily on reddit if you want to spoil yourself (game's close enough so I didn't click any of the links).

  2. #582
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Rockstar website is live - https://destiny2.rockstarenergy.com/
    3 codes max per week for engrams, but codes can be entered however much for contest entries.



    Spoiler: show

  3. #583
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    What's the deal with the engram codes? Are they legendary/exotic engrams or something? Seems weird to buy Rockstar just to get 3 engrams that you could easily farm doing any content.

  4. #584
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Starting to wish I pre-ordered on PC rather than PS4 ;|

  5. #585
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What's the deal with the engram codes? Are they legendary/exotic engrams or something? Seems weird to buy Rockstar just to get 3 engrams that you could easily farm doing any content.
    They appear to be unique as the final day to redeem them is March 1st, 2018.

  6. #586
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    So basically they'll end up being "fashion" items. I can't imagine that they'll be BiS kind of items if you can't get them after March 1st. I've gotten over my fashion, gotta have it, limited release thing.

  7. #587
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Starting to wish I pre-ordered on PC rather than PS4 ;|
    Why? Console is where it's at imo.

  8. #588
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Paid off my destiny PS4 Pro, who is playing at mdnight?

  9. #589
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Paid off my destiny PS4 Pro, who is playing at mdnight?
    I will be. Already downloaded

  10. #590
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I will not Damn wedding season; why couldn't they release it prior to Labor Day w/e...

  11. #591
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I'll be waiting for my delivery.. unless it somehow comes early. UPS usually delivers around 1pm though, so I've taken a half-day on Wednesday.

  12. #592
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,263
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm leaving work at lunch to pick it up from Gamestop then heading home to stream.

  13. #593
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Destiny 2 [PS4/XBONE/PC] (Sept. 6, 2017)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I will be. Already downloaded
    I'll hit you up on PSN tuesday

  14. #594
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  15. #595
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I know it's because of the holiday, but a little bummed I didn't get a shipping confirmation today..

    Didn't check my email countless times or anything..

  16. #596
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I know it's because of the holiday, but a little bummed I didn't get a shipping confirmation today..

    Didn't check my email countless times or anything..
    I got mine from Amazon at about 3:15 pm CT. But there hasn't been an update since then.

  17. #597
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I hate that I did digital. For some reason, I always like having the actual copy of things. I still buy CDs all the time too....

    Also, less than 24hrs!

  18. #598
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I think I get my copy tomorrow, guys. I can't wait to play with you all!

  19. #599
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Went to 2 different Targets. Neither had the poptarts or the rockstars

  20. #600
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    You don't need the specific boxes, only the flavors

Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01