Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 3006
  1. #821
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Hoping on now
    Whats ur psn again?

  2. #822
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Sixsouls

  3. #823
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Sixsouls
    I gues you arnt on my freinds list sent request, warrentaye

  4. #824
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    accepted. PSN didn't give a notification.

  5. #825
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    280 Titan

  6. #826
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    And now that I can truly play with mods, 280 Warlock as well

  7. #827
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Started and finished Titan yesterday. Got Borealis from my Exotic Engram. Up to 271 Hunter and 264 or so Titan. Now I need to do Nightfall today on both if anyone still needs.

  8. #828
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    What's your strategy for getting up to 280? I'm stuck at 265

  9. #829
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Everyone has been saying to save your powerful gear rewards until after you grind up to 265-270. Then after completing those you do exotics hoping to get above 280.

    If you're already done the Flashpoint, the other various powerful gear quests, and the exotics, you'll be best off starting a new character and transferring over your high power level weapons to grind up power. Again, aim to save your powerful gear rewards and exotic quests until you hit a wall.

    After you level all your alts and do all your quests you'll need to wait for resets tomorrow, delete and recreate characters, or hope for exotic drops. Or at least that's what the progression seems to be.

  10. #830
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    If you have legendary gear mods, use those before doing powerful gear rewards too, as 2 mods will raise your light more than 1 level.

  11. #831
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Thanks for the nightfall clear last night guys! was fun

    I still need to get it done with the 5min remaining for the rat king quest though.

  12. #832
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I need to do that as well Taki

  13. #833
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Found a great strat last night for nightfall boss.
    3 hunters, 1 nightstalker, 2 arcstrider with the exotic body that makes super stronger and last longer.

    When we did it last night we zerged it down on arc and my super was still active when boss died. But waiting for switch to arc left us with less then 5 minutes. I'm thinking we don't wait, still zerg it as soon as elevator gets to the top, should still push phases, kill adds as needed for time, then finish boss.

  14. #834
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    I still need to get it done with the 5min remaining for the rat king quest though.
    You said you didn't care.


    So far two gripes for the game; needs ammo consumables & dailies because fuck it's boring when you clear all of the quests.

  15. #835
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    You said you didn't care.


    So far two gripes for the game; needs ammo consumables & dailies because fuck it's boring when you clear all of the quests.
    I feel challenges were meant to take the place of daily bounties... but still.

  16. #836
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    You said you didn't care.


    So far two gripes for the game; needs ammo consumables & dailies because fuck it's boring when you clear all of the quests.
    No I meant I didnt care if we got it done last night lol, I just wanted to make sure I got nightfall done before reset

    I need that arcstrider body, need to roll another hunter this weekend and pick it up from the mission rewards.

  17. #837
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If you don't play PVP actively, the PVE content will bore you pretty quickly between resets. Shouldnt be a surprise.

    And finally back in town after flying across the country for a wedding. Have today and tomorrow off; will be home in an hour then down for strike spam / events / etc.; would like to do NF tonight (220ish light now).

  18. #838
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I feel challenges were meant to take the place of daily bounties... but still.
    Ikora's missions should reset every day as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Found a great strat last night for nightfall boss.
    3 hunters, 1 nightstalker, 2 arcstrider with the exotic body that makes super stronger and last longer.

    When we did it last night we zerged it down on arc and my super was still active when boss died. But waiting for switch to arc left us with less then 5 minutes. I'm thinking we don't wait, still zerg it as soon as elevator gets to the top, should still push phases, kill adds as needed for time, then finish boss.
    Problem is you need the added damage from arc burn. I think we just needed to get to the boss faster. We just got unlucky in that we had to sit there waiting through two elements which ate our clock. As much as I love the utility of Borealis, I think rockets are still the way to go. There just isn't enough heavy ammo to justify not having AoE damage, and nothing really requires precision with the burns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    What's your strategy for getting up to 280? I'm stuck at 265
    Same strategy as every expansion -- do major rewards once you hit the level cap. I didn't pop my luminous engrams, collect any quest exotics, or use any mods until I got up to 270. That five level push was brutal though -- had to rely on random exotics, and decrypting gear with mods. Honestly, I think the best approach might be to just farm mats for the gunsmith since mods boost your level in two ways -- you get the level boost, and the actual level is still low, so if you hit a new drop tier, you can infuse even higher.

    I was not especially lucky with engrams, but I was pretty lucky getting mods (had a helmet, hand, and weapon mod and decrypted a class item with one already installed -- and I think I infused some boots with a mod before understanding the system..). Did miss one of my luminous engrams from Hawthorne though (apparently some people are reporting a bug where they don't get an engram from the clan NF, so it wasn't just me), so I think it evens out.. sorta >.>;

  19. #839
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    When is the reset btw?

    Also, I can't seem to get purple arms for the life of me... blue blue blue blue

    stuck @ 263 right now

  20. #840
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Maybe it's jut me but I'm having a hard time understanding what items CAN and CANT go past 265. I feel like every purple I get is 265 and I got lucky to get a 270 exotic. I really just don't understand how to go past that. When will I get armor that ladders me to 270, then 275 up to 280 etc?

Page 42 of 151 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01