Page 44 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 3006
  1. #861
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrius View Post
    It's from Cayde's patrol I think - still need to do Crucible for another powerful as well as nightfall (any xbone available tonight? ~255 now)
    The Flashpoint? Or his caches? I believe both of those reset. If it's one of them you may as well get it before your last logout before reset.

  2. #862
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    The Flashpoint? Or his caches? I believe both of those reset. If it's one of them you may as well get it before your last logout before reset.
    Sorry was at work, yes flashpoint. At 261 now trying to start Rat King and will hopefully not be too far from 265 before turning in the engrams and logging

  3. #863
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Wednesday, probably at 10 pst. Expecting a raid trailer tomorrow..

    On that topic, who'll be available at release? I've got a meeting in the morning, but looks like I'll be free when it's released.
    I'll be on.

  4. #864
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Just hit 281 light and onto a new tier woooooo

  5. #865
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Is there an Xbox BG clan? If so I need to get one of them invites. Power level 281 now. (GT: Therinlahhan)

    I'm playing this one on Xbox this time -- I've got it on PS4 as well but haven't started yet on that console. I'll probably end up playing both, though focusing on Xbox first (have a couple RL friends on Xbox).

  6. #866
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  7. #867
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Okay Appie, you be like that.
    Lol, joined another clan sorry, most of those people I played Taken King raid with as well. I am rarely on at the NA times the BG clan is active.

  8. #868
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    Is there an Xbox BG clan? If so I need to get one of them invites. Power level 281 now. (GT: Therinlahhan)

    I'm playing this one on Xbox this time -- I've got it on PS4 as well but haven't started yet on that console. I'll probably end up playing both, though focusing on Xbox first (have a couple RL friends on Xbox).
    Pretty sure clans are platform agnostic, so you can join the BG clan if you want. If you mean people, myself, Mythe_Seraph and Chrius all play on Xbox. I keep odd hours though so I don't know how much help I'll be.

  9. #869
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Awesome, that sounds good.

    I have two IRL friends also playing, we'll be trying the raid this week, so I'll let them know about the BG clan. Should help strengthen the Xbro numbers.

  10. #870
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Do we have a PS4 clan? or is it cross-plat?
    And how do you join?

  11. #871
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Wow Nessus treasure maps are a lot more difficult

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    Do we have a PS4 clan? or is it cross-plat?
    And how do you join?
    Check Serra's signature

  12. #872
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    D2 server is offline

  13. #873
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Also, I got Wardcliff Coil this morning :D

  14. #874
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Also, I got Wardcliff Coil this morning :D
    Its fun!,

    Reading nightfall is much easier on time this round. Should be good for us trying to finish up Ratking.

  15. #875
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Maintenance was extended another hour:
    https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/statu...54069082189824

    The wait for patch notes continues!

    Although, this might just be server maintenance.. in which case.. the wait continues even longer?

  16. #876
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    The butthurt is so real on those comments.

  17. #877
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,266
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    The butthurt is so real on those comments.
    Yah... it really is.

  18. #878
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Still down? I'm stuck at work and wanna know if I should be pissed that I'm missing d2 time or not

  19. #879
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    And another 2 hours:
    https://twitter.com/BungieHelp/statu...79832204386304

    On the bright-side, the workday might be over by the time it's done! At least for those of us on the East Coast..

  20. #880
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,266
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hmmm. I chose a shitty day to be sick.

    However I am receiving the at capacity message now instead of offline servers?

Page 44 of 151 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01