Page 75 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1481 to 1500 of 3006
  1. #1481
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,650
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Playing with people you know or randoms?

    I think Gad might agree with me, if you're playing with the same people each week and no one is getting too tilted from losing (emphasis on this one..), trials can be one of the best places to learn good crucible habits.
    Been playing with a group twice a week. Between getting matched up against top 100 Elo people routinely, or during a big win run we lose a fire team member out of nowhere even though they are still in party, it just seems like absolute shit

    Not to mention mida, I find it pretty goofy that there is one gun being used, nothing else

  2. #1482
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Last time one gun was used so heavily. It got nerfed to high hell.

    And you've never played trials with fiend or myself. We are two loud idiots.

  3. #1483
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I've expressed my thoughts on MIDA and HC rounds, so I'll refrain from that discussion again, but the random matchups that favor connection is what the player base wanted. Your choices are connection-based where there's a chance you'll be matched against people you curb-stomp, but there's also a chance you're getting curb-stomped, or skill-based matchmaking where you should have a 50% win-loss ratio.

    Randomly getting booted (probably by someone using some cheat tool) is always bs, and sorry to hear you're hitting that at all.

  4. #1484
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I think Destiny is a thousand times better doing stuff with friends too. Like the other day I ran crucible for about 6hrs with some of our new clanmates and had a freaking ball the entire time.

    I'm not big on PvE shit. Like, I haven't touched the raid yet, but when I ran with my buddies in D1 it was fantastic just because of the ridiculous shit that went on.

    So maybe you just need a close crew to run with. If you already are and don't like it, maybe hold off for an expansion or two when there's more content. That, or it's just not your kinda game.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    This is a true statement. I love the pve aspect (as well as pvp) and it's 1000x better with a friend or 2

  5. #1485
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Playing with people you know or randoms?

    I think Gad might agree with me, if you're playing with the same people each week and no one is getting too tilted from losing (emphasis on this one..), trials can be one of the best places to learn good crucible habits.
    Ya. The thing about trials is strategy trumps gunplay for the most part. You have to stay disciplined and stick to it. Everyone has to be on the same page. The rogue wolf doesn't cut it in D2.

    Now occasionally you'll get the super sweats that couldn't miss a crit shot if they tried, but I'm always more impressed than frustrated. Guess it's all perspective.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  6. #1486
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Gonna finally pre-order my pc version. Is it worth it getting the expansion pass or $100 deluxe version? Anyone regret it?

  7. #1487
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,969
    BG Level
    10

    Based on Destiny 1's DLC I would never pre-buy the expansion pass. Dunno what all comes in the other versions aside from the finger gun emote which is, obvious, just an emote, but I can't imagine it's worth the money personally.

  8. #1488
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    The $100 edition, if you like collecting stuff, it's a fine collector's edition (the steel books go well with my D1 box and TTK box, so I'm happy with it). It's hard to say with the expansion pass since none of that content is out. Personally, I have my issues with D2, but none of them are so bad that I plan to quit playing. If you're like me and know you'll be there on day 1 for the first DLC, I see no reason to pass on the expansion pass.

  9. #1489
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    And you've never played trials with fiend or myself. We are two loud idiots.
    2nd'd

  10. #1490
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    My feeling was that the expanded pass is $90, so what's $10 more for the gimmicks really. But I've never spent that much on a game before so I was torn.

  11. #1491
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Anyone for Raid?

  12. #1492
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I ran around inside Hades Firebase and the Tunnels as a level 7 hunter. That was about the most fun I've had playing so far.

  13. #1493
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Other than that I have no clue what's going on. I have no active quests. So I just keep running from public event to public event.

  14. #1494
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    If you're lv7 you still have story missions available. Go to the director and hit L2. That shows you what's active.

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  15. #1495
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    How the hell did you make it through FFXI? Games now adays spell it all out for ya

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

  16. #1496
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    How the hell did you make it through FFXI? Games now adays spell it all out for ya

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    What if this whole time there were leveling quests in ffxi and we just grinded crabs cause everyone else was.

  17. #1497
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I want that to be the case so bad..

    And yeah, open the director and anything Red Legion is your next story mission. If you have no missions available, I believe your next stop is Titan.

  18. #1498
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    How the hell did you make it through FFXI? Games now adays spell it all out for ya

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Do you remember me ever leading our party to anywhere in the Division? There's a reason for that lol.

  19. #1499
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Do you remember me ever leading our party to anywhere in the Division? There's a reason for that lol.
    Good times!

  20. #1500
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I only remember shooting anything that moved

    Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Page 75 of 151 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clany's: Rainbow 6: Siege (PC / PS4 / Xbone)
    By Oreth in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 11:02
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 2018-06-05, 00:52
  3. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 2017-11-11, 03:58
  4. Get Even (PC, PS4, Xbone)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:08
  5. Double Dragon IV (PC/PS4) 01-30-2017
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2017-02-03, 21:56
  6. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (PC/Xbone/PS4)
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2016-12-01, 13:36
  7. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2014-02-19, 07:01