Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 415
  1. #101
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    it wouldn't surprise me if they just do away with ed and ein entirely. they have no relevancy to the actual story
    Ed did somewhat contributed to the story though because she came across Julia's name which kicked off the main story of Cowboy Bebop. She is basically the resident hacker that helps the crew with bounty attempts. Ein needs to be there regardless lol.

    Edit: Forgot Ed came after Vicious was introduced.

  2. #102
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,857
    BG Level
    9

    Ein joined the crew before either Ed or Faye did.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  3. #103
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,748
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Who gives a fuck if Ein contributes to the overall story, we need more onscreen Corgis.

  4. #104
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,050
    BG Level
    8

    Shakir is the one I am least upset about as far as casting goes..

  5. #105
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    I'm not sure how I feel about Ed. I feel Ed would disrupt the tone of most of the show? Seems that kind of personality would be awkward to see in real life.

    Maybe Ed isnt announced because that kind of role you have more widespread audition for instead of just signing big established names for the show?

  6. #106
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    I'm ok with everything cept Cho, but maybe he'll surprise me. I also was hoping they didn't do a vicious storyline cause I kinda wanted to happen in the sequel and this movie just be pure fun like the side episodes in the show.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Ed. I feel Ed would disrupt the tone of most of the show? Seems that kind of personality would be awkward to see in real life.

    Maybe Ed isnt announced because that kind of role you have more widespread audition for instead of just signing big established names for the show?
    I mean, given what Netflix did with "L" in Death Note, it can't get more awkward than that, right... right????

    Edit: Completely overlooked that this is a series rather than a movie. Thank God

  8. #108
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    I mean, given what Netflix did with "L" in Death Note, it can't get more awkward than that, right... right????

    Edit: Completely overlooked that this is a series rather than a movie. Thank God
    I think that the episode Honky Tonk Women would be a great starting off point given that they only are doing 10 episodes. They can bring in Ed and Ein along the way while introducing the Vicious plot.

  9. #109
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,003
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I feel like rushing into Vicious is just asking to fuck this up.

  10. #110
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I feel like rushing into Vicious is just asking to fuck this up.
    Not so if its paced right. Netflix loves the 3 act episode structure so because its only 10 episodes, it will most likely be 3-4-3 or 3-3-4. Vicious will get name dropped probably around the end of episode 3 to lead into the second act.

  11. #111
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,224
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I feel like rushing into Vicious is just asking to fuck this up.
    Spike was thrown out the window by 1/5th of the way through the actual anime

  12. #112
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    As long as they don't rush a conclusion to vicious in the first season, and just tease him throughout, it'll be fine. It didn't register to me that this was a TV series so honestly they can just drag vicious out for a long time.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  13. #113
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,003
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    As long as they don't rush a conclusion to vicious in the first season, and just tease him throughout, it'll be fine. It didn't register to me that this was a TV series so honestly they can just drag vicious out for a long time.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This pretty much as long as Vicious is kept to the background and they focus on singular stories like the anime it should be fine.

  14. #114
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    Cowboy Bebop (TV Series) - Live-Action Remake

    As long as they fix the camera angle of the ending showing Spike getting up I’m cool.

  15. #115
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    As long as they fix the camera angle of the ending showing Spike getting up I’m cool.
    Ahahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  16. #116
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Mushroom Samba for complete hilarity please

    Or the Lobster episode

  17. #117
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,121
    BG Level
    10

    Space lobster pleaseeeee

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  18. #118
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,390
    BG Level
    8

    I legit can't remember anything about the show except for the godlike opening so my expectations are nice and low.

  19. #119
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    995
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    I legit can't remember anything about the show except for the godlike opening so my expectations are nice and low.
    Eh, that sounds like more of a disservice to yourself than anything. I'd definitely plan a rewatch.

  20. #120
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,224
    BG Level
    10

    doing a quick glimpse through imdb most of the episodes are pretty memorable in some way or form to me anyway, and it's been years
    i think my favourite non-syndicate related episodes were asteroid blues, sympathy for the devil, pierrot le fou, and cowboy funk

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars: Underworld (Live-Action TV series)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2020-01-30, 17:03
  2. Sword Art Online (Live-Action TV Series)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2018-02-16, 17:47
  3. Noir (Live-Action TV Series)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011-06-20, 08:51