Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 2521 to 2540 of 3009
  1. #2521
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    BG Level
    6

    I was actually expecting this, though a little surprised he isn't stock and instead comes later. A while back they released figurines of Rajang and Oroshi Kirin in MHW art style. Thus it was theorized they would be added at some point, Then we got Iceborne announcement and seemed to make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Oroshi Kirin is in base or added at some point.

    All that said, it's nice to see different types of monsters added. Kind of wish we'd get more varied monsters like Lagombi or Hermitaur.

  2. #2522
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'll deal with Rajang for getting Tigrex, Brachy, and Zinogre back.

  3. #2523

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    All that said, it's nice to see different types of monsters added. Kind of wish we'd get more varied monsters like Lagombi or Hermitaur.
    this by a lot, got kinda sick of hunting down dragon variation #26

  4. #2524
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The world needs more Duramboros

  5. #2525
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    The world needs more Duramboros
    This. Or Gammoth.

  6. #2526
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi


  7. #2527
    Theory Fighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,427
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I, for one, really love the lovely monkey/bull hybrid super saiyan. Probably my favorite monster, and really fun to hunt.

  8. #2528
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    it’s nuts how good the new armor and decos are.

  9. #2529
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I’m not sure this happening to everyones online pre-order but you pre-load Iceborne now on ps4.

  10. #2530
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Confirmed, pre-ordered on PS4, now pre-loading. 34.7 GB

  11. #2531
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i think they're just rolling out the new iceborne skill formulas and such now. ive heard you dont even have to pre-order

  12. #2532
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Here are some guides if you want master rank armor and weapons fast. I think I’ll use that hammer set in second video since I want to save materials for endgame and I’m a hammer main anyway.

  13. #2533
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    gonna try this build and see how far it takes me before i have to upgrade to the new armours. maybe i can beat the story, who knows. this was also the only build i could think of that can have 100% affinity without first wounding a part and then consistently hitting it. also 3 health boost and 3 divine protection will probably be needed

    Spoiler: show
    Gear:
    Wyvern Ignition "Steel" (Augment: Affinity & Health Regen)
    Kaiser Crown y
    Nergigante Mail y
    Kaiser Vambraces y
    Kulve Taroth's Malice a
    Kaiser Greaves y
    Health Charm 3

    Jewels:
    3 Tenderizer jewels
    3 Protection jewels
    4 Mighty jewels
    1 Fortitude jewel
    1 Elementless jewel

    Skills:
    7 Critical Eye
    5 Maximum Might (damn this is weird lol)
    3 Weakness Exploit
    3 Health Boost
    3 Divine Protection
    1 Critical Boost
    **Fortify
    **Master's Touch
    **Non-Elemental Boost

  14. #2534
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    lol, Pisske-Pisske.

  15. #2535
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I don't know that any of the old HR gear are worth using if you farm the new Alloy set right off the bat, like the video above shows. I'm sure it's doable, but I don't see much reason to if you want to get to the better stuff sooner.

  16. #2536
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I’ve been doing the hammer set in video. Damage isn’t great but I am having zero problems with the hunts solo. I just beat nargacuga and glavenus. Next should be tigers and brachydios. I’ve been using another tset for optional quest with group. Pretty fun build for early parts

  17. #2537
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    only did a few missions before bed last night. haven't moved on from drachen/teo yet. i'm more interested in upgrading weapons 'cause checking out the forge last night some of them shits are the bombdiggity

    one thing to note, if you intend to upgrade every possible tree to max you're gonna need lr and hr materials still

  18. #2538
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,053
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Master Rank Tzi-Ti-Yaku is a dick. Shifts 1-3 times before it flashes

  19. #2539
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Now for the most important question. Are there new pets to catch? Has anyone found any rare pets in the new areas?

  20. #2540
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    found a goldspring macaque in the new zone

Page 127 of 151 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01