Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 3009
  1. #721
    Electric Six groupie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,451
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

    I've been running out of dung because of that fucker. Now I'm always on the alert for piles laying about.

  2. #722
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,732
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If you set the Argosy to bring back consumables you'll be swimming in Dung. Also a decent source of Sonic Bombs and Kelbi Horns.

  3. #723
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    i met my first beetlejuice yesterday and he is quite rude
    I've gotten jumped by him a few times while doing the first high rank hunts. He's only dropped me once, but I also ran and hid while he fought the mob I was after.

  4. #724
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If you say his name 3 times he'll replace your palico.

  5. #725
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    If you say his name 3 times he'll replace your palico.

  6. #726
    Bard-turned-Miner
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,648
    BG Level
    7

    Is the soundtrack for this floating around anywhere out there?

  7. #727
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    i met my first beetlejuice yesterday and he is quite rude
    I did too like an hour after you said soemthing initially. Dude is huge but didnt interfere too much

  8. #728
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Afaik you can technically get any possible deco from the final tier of melding (have gotten Rarity 8s from it), but yeah the RNG is very very real.

    Same with weapon augmenting. After not getting a single Axe Warrior's in who the fuck knows how many investigations, got 3 in 2 fights last night.
    Whoah now whats weapon augmenting? I haven't done a whole lot of tempered investigations yet.

  9. #729
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,732
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Did you play 4U? It's like honing from there, letting you add some kind of buff to your weapon. Lower rarity weapons can be buffed more then Rare 8 ones, so it opens up what you can use beyond "is it Rare 8 or a Diablos weapon?"

    Can also augment armor to raise the defense cap, but that's alot simpler outside of Rare 7 for some stupid fucking reason requiring Wyvern Gems (whereas Rare 8 only takes Elder Dragon Bones, which you'll have 100s of after awhile)

  10. #730
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Did you play 4U? It's like honing from there, letting you add some kind of buff to your weapon. Lower rarity weapons can be buffed more then Rare 8 ones, so it opens up what you can use beyond "is it Rare 8 or a Diablos weapon?"

    Can also augment armor to raise the defense cap, but that's alot simpler outside of Rare 7 for some stupid fucking reason requiring Wyvern Gems (whereas Rare 8 only takes Elder Dragon Bones, which you'll have 100s of after awhile)
    I didn't play a lot of 4 unfortunately. Okay so augmentations for weapons and armor drop from tempered monsters then. Gotta get on that. Been mostly farming weapons and working on new armor set combos.

  11. #731
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,732
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Armor is easy to augment, just takes the basic stones that drop from each tier of tempered fights plus some other material (Bird Wyvern Gem, Wyvern Gem, or Elder Dragon Bones for tiers 6/7/8 respectively).

    Weapon augments are full RNG tho, hoping for not only the right tier but also for the right weapon type.

  12. #732
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,732
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Horizon Zero Dawn quest is up on PS4.

    Also for the first time ever in MH I fucked with someone while they were carving. Dude didn't help with Tempered Kush for the entire fight, just sitting in the next zone over. Downed it and the dude ran in for carves, shot that motherfucker up for 60 seconds so he couldn't get a single one in.

    I know the dude still got the quest rewards, but it's the little things in life.

    Edit : Bow and Armor are both pretty bad, which I guess is to be expected. Bow can at least be upgraded to rarity 6 and thus augmented, but still shitty since it doesn't have Power Coating.

  13. #733
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    543
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I spammed bow against someone who kept flinching everyone, nearly timed out on a tempered 15 min Jyuratodus of all things. Makes me appreciate having at least lv1 Flinch free on non-armored melee weapons. Even converted my friend to have it on more of his sets.

  14. #734
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion



    TIL: Silver Rewards from investigations are almost just as good as gold rewards and here I have been deleting any quests that didn't have at least one gold.

    Edit: Also for those curious Kiranico has the drop tables and decroation chance data posted as well as Hitzone data for all monsters.

  15. #735
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura


  16. #736
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Soooo was it ever found out who, if anyone started a BG squad on PS4?

    Cuz I wanna be in there so Myr can keep telling me I should dodge roll.

  17. #737
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    239
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Loot table video was re-uploaded

  18. #738
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Soooo was it ever found out who, if anyone started a BG squad on PS4?

    Cuz I wanna be in there so Myr can keep telling me I should dodge roll.
    AoE, I think. PSN OlgaFlow. Or find me (rikiyame) and join the community. You can join sessions through there, too. Not just through the in-game squad.

  19. #739
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,208
    BG Level
    10

    It's possible my walking into the Kirin quest with -15 thunder resist was ill advised

  20. #740
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,820
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Finally caught the Downy crake, after running into it unprepared or spooked by other things. I think I only have the Bristly Crake and Petricanth left, but I haven't seen the quest for the latter, so, haven't looked for it too much.

    Had one weird run-in with Downy Crakes in that I distinctly did not see them with my binoculars in Wildspire Waste, near the starting camp, ran to see if the T2 beetz scales spawned, then whipped the map open to warp to the closer camp to the upper spawn area. I then heard chirps as I was warping away; checked the top spot and saw nothing, then went back to the original camp to have a second look. I didn't see the mobs they ride on, so I ran down to their location in the swamp, and as I'm rounding the corner, the fuckers are running up the hill and away from me, yet the mobs were in the middle of the water nowhere near me at the time....

Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Hunter Tri
    By Kyo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2011-03-30, 12:38
  2. Monster Hunter Unite: The Hunt Begins!
    By Jefe in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 594
    Last Post: 2010-02-11, 16:21
  3. Monster Hunter Frontier On Xbox 360
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2010-01-26, 15:05
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2009-12-23, 13:01