I never played past the really really bad Beta (Where I literally zoned into a "Tower" with no hit detection and fell through the map). It was as another has said, a fun "Core" experience but it was a really really bad game.
If they can XIV 2.0 this and actually come back with a brand new experience with completely revamped Talent-Tree, Equipment system and etc... sure there will be a few sourpusses who ignore it but I'd absolutely 100% give it a second go depending on the price tag (which, frankly, should be 0$ if they're adopting that fucking Cash shop they had in 1.0). Until then its not even on my radar aside from this thread occasionally bumping, I'd just consider it a new game at that point.
Won't matter how much they rework if there's nothing to do. That was the problem for me and my friend. We loved flying around and shooting things but there was nothing to do except very tedious gear roll hunting. If that's all 2.0 will have 'at its core' to offer, it's not even worth the time it takes me to type this.
I think anyone who would give it the time of day would hope it goes without saying that theres more to do in the game than fly around looking at landscapes since that was literally one of the major complaints the game was dealing with before it closed for this rebuild.
God save them if they're dumb enough to launch with yet another severe content draught... they'll kill the game twice lol.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=P6Q0mxvjElectronic Arts Inc. will hold a meeting this week to determine whether it will continue trying to create a new version of the failed online game Anthem, according to three people familiar with the matter.
lol
Lmao guess the game is dead then.
And along with it, Bioware's reputation.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hey now, we don't know when the meeting is scheduled.
Anthem might have nearly four full days left!
They really need to drop it. Incorporate some of the new things they had been working on into the new Mass Effect, if you must. The next Dragon Age and Mass Effect games are gonna make or break them.
I don't use Twitter but I'd be interested to know how many people are actually tweeting that
So, I should get the trophies before they shutdown the servers in a month...?
This was the alternate to Destiny, and some are still hoping for that, because there is enough bad will for Bungie because of shitty Destiny decisions.
Ehhh.. There's a new Destiny killer every few months. Anthem was just another entry on that list.
Destiny isn't even worth killing, shit sucks.
Yes but atm there is nothing else in that niche. which is why bungie is milking it for what its worth.
We do not need a Destiny killer, but it does need some real competition. This is the only way things will actually change for the better.
Anthem gameplay was fun af though. It would have been awesome to see the other systems updated and content added.