Well that is unexpected
Well that is unexpected
Does Toronto know that there is a salary cap? As it stands right now, they have a 77.4 mil cap hit, and a 5.37 mil penalty from last season...they need to shed close to 8 mil somehow.
Surprised marleau left but I'd be concerned about a drop off on a three year contract
8 year 62.4 mill to kuzbetsov from the caps
The contracts today have been worse then yesterdays.
Can't wait for that lockout in 2 years
Also, really fucking excited that Kuzy is here another 8yrs
LTIR
As far as Marleau, I'm not terribly concerned about the contract because it's front-loaded, and having him signed to a multi-year deal means JVR is definitely gone by the end of this season. Any UFA you sign at this time of year you're going to overpay for, and Marleau is still very good.
What I find really funny is that allegedly Thornton and Marleau wanted to stay together and Joe hasn't actually signed his deal with the Sharks yet...
Even after they move Horton to LTIR, they have to move an additional 2.5 lol
You know its coming lol
I think the next thing they'll work for is no player can sign for greater than x% of the salary cap at the time of signing. Its not the contracts to the elite players that are fucking things up, its the Kuznetsov's at 8 mil, the Draisaitl's at (an expected) 8-9 mil, TOPTEN at 6 mil, those contracts are the ones fucking things up. Lets not forget McJesus is expecting 14 mil for his next contract. And after that 14 mil is up, he will expect a raise on top of it.
Bye bye mj90. Devils.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Forgot about him lol
We have no cap and 9 roster slots to fill...
How ,uch longer til Judai is back so I can talk CAPS with a logical fan