Teams tweet wars is one of the best thing ever
Yea the Kings/Knights twitter rivalry is already brewing. https://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2017/9/...salary-cap-nhl
Calgary's roster tonight is mostly prospects and PTO guys. Should be fun to see who steps up, especially considering the vast majority of Vancouver's talent is in China right nao. If you can't make a good impression in this game, well...
The amount of faceoff penalties is out of control
Oh geez, not only are both Van and Cgy employing a young roster, but it seems like Sportsnet is trying out some young blood for parts of the broadcast too. Kid sounds nervous lol
Took a bad selfie with Patrick eaves who was scanning tickets tonight. Expecting a lot of penalties tonight.
I don't get these face off violations. I really hope someone can explain it too me. Ducks got one when his feet were clearly inside the red lines.
2 things, 1) Gillies with a ridiculous save
https://streamable.com/7bvat
and 2) When can we embed streamable clips on BG? ._.
It's only preseason...it's only preseason....it's only preseason....
...
Fuck. We're so fucked.
This faceoff shit is fucking stupid. Both teams getting called for nothing as far as I can see. Up to 11 penalties little over halfway done.
Everyone knew it was coming. Anything less than .500 in the first twenty games should get Maurice canned, but I can't see that happening either. Organization has officially gone full circle for Chipman's loyal subjects.
At least Winnipeg won the American league tonight... I guess?
They want to get the players to stop cheating in the dot.
Yes its annoying, yes its slowing down the game, but at some point the centers will have to realize they cant cheat anymore.
And the slashes have been covered many times. Parros said he wants to cut down on the slashing incidents, there were a lot of slashes that went uncalled. Gaudreaus hand was broken over a bunch of "uncalled routine slashes" and Methot's fingertip was sliced off on another "routine slash". The fact there are "routine slashes" is a problem in itself.
It comes down to if this will be enforced the same come December and April.
Slashing penalties I don't mind being called more often but these faceoff penalties look like the ticky-tackiest shit being called.
https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/20/1...-brad-marchand
I mean, if this is what you call "ticky-tacky shit", Rychel's skate is in the faceoff dot and the linesman hasnt even made a move. Thats what the league wants to get rid of, the cheating on the faceoff dot.
It doesnt help that linesmen take their time dropping the damn puck.
Shangai Game is on!
Thanks bori. I needed something to listen in the background as I do stupid computer work.