1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 41 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    33
    BG Level
    1

    Soooo anyone particular like to delve deep into the earth for treasure.

    *scratches hives on his body* You got any of that datamining going on in here?

    Model viewer, curtesy of dlunch

    https://ffxiv.dlunch.net/model.html?language=2

    Skill listing:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by egolds01 View Post
    *scratches hives on his body* You got any of that datamining going on in here?

    Model viewer, curtesy of dlunch

    https://ffxiv.dlunch.net/model.html?language=2

    Skill listing:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    So Sam is wearing striking gear? even with the new sets? gg SE

  4. #4
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Yeah was announced SAM and RDM uses Striking and Casting. Overwhelming majority said "NO!" to unique gear and unique gear stats.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Yeah was announced SAM and RDM uses Striking and Casting. Overwhelming majority said "NO!" to unique gear and unique gear stats.
    Well I understood them doing that for the old gear sets like how they did with nin when it was introduced but yea kinda shitty if its also new gear sets and raid sets also.

  6. #6
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,644
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Well I understood them doing that for the old gear sets like how they did with nin when it was introduced but yea kinda shitty if its also new gear sets and raid sets also.
    I foresee a lot of raid groups NOT looking for SAM if they have MNK and vice versa.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    I foresee a lot of raid groups NOT looking for SAM if they have MNK and vice versa.
    This is what bothers me as atm it looks like our composition is sam and mnk, we are not hardcore progression raiders so I am hoping bis peices for mnk and sam are different at least so sharing wont be an issue.

  8. #8

    Inner Beast
    Delivers an attack with a potency of 1,500.

  9. #9
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,229
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

    Damage in PVP is calculated differently than in PVE and potencies are a lot higher. IB's PVE potency is 350.

  10. #10

    There are PVP actions mixed in the google drive file. Reddit was already like "SEEEEE! Calm Down!" when they saw the PVP Divine Benison, which is substantially better than the PVE version.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    713
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Stone 4 nerf. Kick 'em while they're down!

  12. #12

    Someone made nifty web interfaces for skills and traits.

    Spoiler: no further changes to whm. Calm down!

  13. #13
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,244
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Is gear still boring? lol

    (didn't click/check any of the data)

  14. #14
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,729
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Is gear still boring? lol

    (didn't click/check any of the data)
    Well..Tier VI materia has to be the first melded or it's 100% fail...

    Does that count as exciting?

  15. #15
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,753
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I can't wait to be grinding red script to fund my materia needs.

  16. #16
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,852
    BG Level
    9

    Can't believe they put SAM on Striking instead of Maiming.

  17. #17
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,165
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I can't imagine why that would surprise anyone. XIV's SAM clearly wears light armor, MNK and SAM are both eastern, etc.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Can't believe they put SAM on Striking instead of Maiming.
    Haven't we known for a while that SAM was going to be striking? Could have sworn that was announced months ago

  19. #19
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,165
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Also that

  20. #20
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,852
    BG Level
    9

    Might've been and I missed it, just seems stupid to me that DRG is still the only DPS with its own set of raid gear when SAM was an easy way to balance out set distributions.