What's he got left to win?
What's he got left to win?
There's plenty of other leagues and teams to go to.
Not to mention probably the French (US) National Team gig.
I meant for RM
Klopp arrived at Liverpool before Zidane to RM. The former has just settled in while the latter has now abandoned a ship taking on water, despite a Euro 3-peat and winning some 9/13ths of available trophies.
Meanwhile, Benitez secured automatic promotion in the Championship and then achieved mid-table obscurity and all its riches.
5 days till the World Cup!!!
We need a pool or something.
Seriously, also that. Wishing I splurged the extra 300 bucks a month for a place with a pool.
But then you have to deal with the people, ya know?
Ugh.
That is the worst. Cuz people are the god damn worst
Some bet type stuff, someone we could transfer via paypal or something lol, or something online that can do that, i dont know lol.
Someone message that bracket lad
Does anyone care if we use the official FIFA one
https://bracketchallenge.fifa.com/br...ejoin/c4f18694
There you go.
It's bunk you can't edit it once submitted.
You just make one bracket not a different one for each group? Lameeeeee
I'm annoyed I had done the Fifa official one for fun a few weeks back. I didn't really want that to be my entry to stuff but it looks like I can't change it lol
Yeah the lack of being able to edit or submit different ones is mind boggling.
Typical FIFA.
If I lose I blame it on FIFA.
That's what everyone else does. Seems to work.