Clemson has clinched the ACC Atlantic with the win over FSU. More than likely setting up a Clemson/Miami ACC Championship game. I'm not sure if my TV will be able to handle all the orange on screen.
Clemson has clinched the ACC Atlantic with the win over FSU. More than likely setting up a Clemson/Miami ACC Championship game. I'm not sure if my TV will be able to handle all the orange on screen.
Oh no doubt, we're horrendously terrible today. Refs aren't to blame for the loss.
What I don't appreciate is having ticky tack calls (that weren't being called both ways) keep auburn drives alive, no call late hits out of bounds, leaping a defender call just because we can jump well, and face masks going uncalled.
Didn't change the outcome, but saved Auburn on a few scoring drive and stopped the few decent attempts we had.
Biggest bama fan for the next 2 weeks.
Honestly, probably good we lost now in the long term. Still not happy as I was hoping to use our get out of jail free card against Bama, and can't treat Tech as a throwaway anymore. I trust Kirby will have us refocused against Kentucky.
Nice preparation, Brian Kelly. Defense looks flat footed and Wimbush is a deer in headlights. Miami's going to hang 50 on them at this rate.
This week rules
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
OU is balling the fuck out, some of these throws and catches have been amazing
My teams about to come off big wins over ranked teams to go 19-0.
This week rules.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Huck the Fuskies.
And I swear to God, if the NFL passes on Hercules Mata'Afa because of his size the scouts for the entire league needs to lay off the crack.
richt interview at the end of the ND game
“Well, I didn’t think it would be so anticlimactic”
Any last thoughts?
“Praise God.”
richt trolling, expert level
I don't think the Big Ten is a lock yet. I still think Wisconsin is gonna stumble or get taken to pound town by Ohio State in the B10 title game.
Thank god the Notre Dame talk can end now.
Tennessee fired Butch Jones
Reports going around that Texas A&M looks to be parting with Sumlin at the end of the year and gonna make a play for Jimbo Fisher. Fisher's agent is gonna get him a raise, again. Not sure how much he can justify it after the season they've had, yeesh.
I was over it even before he was fired. I knew it was going to happen in September. At the point where I can laugh about it. The second one got me good.
Spoiler: show
Edit: Spoilered for kinda big.
UCLA fired Jim Mora