Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 752
  1. #341

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Indicative of how bad both FSU and UF are this year, end of the 1st quarter and there's been three turnovers.

  2. #342
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I've been hearing Scott Frost to UF but if I was a GATA I think I'd prefer to see him have more than one incredible season somewhere before I hired him to a big time program.
    Yeah. From what I saw he's their back up plan to Kelly. Would be funny if he picked Nebraska

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  3. #343

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Hooray a bright spot for the Noles terrible season as they beat GATA

  4. #344
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,440
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    This is going to be a long.. boring game.

  5. #345
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    This is going to be a long.. boring game.
    The Badger death march

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  6. #346
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    JT Barrett ran into by a cameraman before the game while warming up on the sidelines. Investigation has begun.

  7. #347
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    JT Barrett ran into by a cameraman before the game while warming up on the sidelines. Investigation has begun.
    Might as well just redshirt him and get another year of academic eligibility.

  8. #348
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Might as well just redshirt him and get another year of academic eligibility.
    Year 12 will be his year.

    I don't want to play Auburn again, get your shit together bama.

  9. #349
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,718
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    get your shit together bama.
    lol nope

  10. #350
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Just popping in to LOL @ those last two plays from Alabama.

  11. #351
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    they got bailed out on the last bad snap, and boy did that WR just..not even go far enough for the 1st down. the hell.

  12. #352
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Kerryon

  13. #353

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,306
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    It's going to happen, isn't it? We're about to get a one loss non SEC champ Alabama in the playoff.

  14. #354
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I don't like seeing players get hurt...

    But Kerryon and his backup going down in b2b plays...thank you Larry Munson.

  15. #355
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    I don't like seeing players get hurt...

    But Kerryon and his backup going down in b2b plays...thank you Larry Munson.
    ??? rooting for injuries because it may benefit your team is a shitty low. I hope they both get well enough and run for 200 against ya'll next week (assuming Gus doesn't give this game away at the end)

  16. #356
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    More like I hope they take 2 weeks to recover and are healthy to go for their bowl game.

    Wishing for injuries is a little harsh, more like I'm happy my team may not get embarrassed again when we can't cover a talented runner on the edges.

    I blame the one armed cameraman.

  17. #357
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yeah, hope they get better in TWO weeks so they aren't there to play UGA in ONE week lol

    aight dude

  18. #358
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Playing Auburn not at their best feels hollow to me. I'd like to think 2 weeks ago was an anomaly.

    No slight against Auburn, but I want the best team in the west, not the hottest. Alabama is king of the hill, and beating #2 doesn't have the same appeal to me.

  19. #359
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Playing Auburn not at their best feels hollow to me. I'd like to think 2 weeks ago was an anomaly.

    No slight against Auburn, but I want the best team in the west, not the hottest. Alabama is king of the hill, and beating #2 doesn't have the same appeal to me.
    ok

  20. #360
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    role tahd

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2017-04-11, 01:31
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2017-03-31, 15:38
  3. Replies: 1064
    Last Post: 2016-12-05, 15:53
  4. Replies: 1904
    Last Post: 2015-12-09, 19:28
  5. NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition
    By archibaldcrane in forum Sports
    Replies: 2643
    Last Post: 2012-12-05, 06:45
  6. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14