Flames took more shots on Nilsson in the 3rd period (who replaced Markstrom in the intermission) then Vancouver had on Rittich the entire game lol. Only 16 shots against tonight. Very happy with that
Flames took more shots on Nilsson in the 3rd period (who replaced Markstrom in the intermission) then Vancouver had on Rittich the entire game lol. Only 16 shots against tonight. Very happy with that
Brock Boeser injured and on crutches. Canucks lose to Flames 6-1. Hello darkness my old friend.
On the bright side, at least it doesn't look like Boeser's foot is fractured. Hopefully that means 1-2 weeks instead of 3-4.
Shea Weber our indefinitely with foot injury. Hopefully I didn’t Valisk.
Foot injuries. Foot injuries everywhere.
If the league is going to continue to rely on shot blocking they should add like a gel layer to all skates.
Makes me glad all the ducks are forced to wear those foot guard on their skates. The devils are impressive young team. Those rookie kids that have stepped into the lineup are damn good. Thank God I only have to watch them away once cause that Rick Flair shit is annoying as fuck after they score. Hated that back when I watched wrestling as a kid and still annoys the shit out of me.
Every time this season the ducks have pulled the goalie we've given up an empty netter. Not once have we tied it up. Let this one get away.
Bruins just absolute undressing the #1 cop in town.
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
I'm surprised they didn't pull Bobrovsky.
LA needs to stop winning +_+
Islanders are getting a new arena at Belmont Park
I see the October "score on every shot" Maple Leafs have returned as an early Christmas present for Leaf fans.
Why is there a afternoon game today?
Mitch Marner had himself a hell of a game. The entire team did. Hopefully they can carry some of that momentum into their next few games.
If I was Scott Darling I'd be pretty pissed the Leafs never up, lol.
https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/st...13147137114115
Suspects it happened on OPENING night. So Weber had been playing with an injured / broken / something foot for almost 1 1/2 months, took 2 weeks off to let it heal, played another 2 weeks and is now out indefinitely because of it.
WPG leading the Perds 1-0 through 19:19 of the first. Period ends 2-1 NSH haha.