Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 448
  1. #181
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Seems to be on pace for the estimate. Can't ask for much more when you're doing some of these things.

    But yeah, it took him a lot of tries to get that wrong warp.

  2. #182
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    lmao CRUSHER!

  3. #183
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    That was great. Spawned it so he was holding the Krusher.

  4. #184
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Jumping along with K Rule was good.

  5. #185
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    lol Run was fucking awesome. The end?

  6. #186
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Are previous runs for this year getting posted anywhere yet? Didn't see any 2018 on the YouTube channel

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  7. #187
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    This poor guy is talking away and there's no audio.. haha

  8. #188
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

  9. #189
    Mrf
    Mrf is offline
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    468
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Are previous runs for this year getting posted anywhere yet? Didn't see any 2018 on the YouTube channel
    It normally takes a few days before GDQ starts officially posting them to their youtube channel with most videos up within a week.

    Sometimes there will be a few people that will post them unofficially on their own channels beforehand.

  10. #190
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrf View Post
    It normally takes a few days before GDQ starts officially posting them to their youtube channel with most videos up within a week.

    Sometimes there will be a few people that will post them unofficially on their own channels beforehand.
    Thank you sirs. Forgot I used reddit for it last year

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  11. #191
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    deded stream

  12. #192
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Who the fuck is this dude in the green dress lmao?

  13. #193
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I missed it I guess?

  14. #194
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I missed it I guess?
    Was in the interview before SA2B

  15. #195
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Ah, yeah I missed it. was on the phone for work shit.

  16. #196
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    done watching til MGS.

    Sanic is boring.

  17. #197
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    MMX race is coming up soon. MMX is one of my favorite games, so I'll try to catch that as long as I can get home in time.

    EDIT: Turns out MMX isnt for 3 hours. Didn't realize the next few games were all so long.

  18. #198
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Who the fuck is this dude in the green dress lmao?
    Was it this runner? They were talking about her earlier in the thread as an unconvincing trans.

  19. #199
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I don't think its the same person. The one doing the InFamous run was EmeraldAly, this is Claris.

    Still an unconvincing trans though...

  20. #200
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    AGDQ 2018: So Stunning and Brave

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Awsome Games done quick 2017 January 8-15 2017
    By Ratatapa in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 2017-01-16, 03:42
  2. Summer Games done Quick 2016 (SGDQ 2016) July 3rd-July10
    By Ratatapa in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2016-07-13, 17:40
  3. Awesome Games Done Quick 2015 [Jan 4 - 10]
    By Kaisha in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 325
    Last Post: 2015-01-12, 22:49
  4. Summer Games Done Quick 2014
    By Kaisha in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 2014-07-02, 03:52
  5. Summer Games Done Quick 2014 (SGDQ) Sunday June 22nd - 28th
    By Shenrien in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-06-21, 07:15
  6. Awesome Games Done Quick 2014
    By Correction in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 2014-01-14, 14:28
  7. Summer Games Done Quick 2013
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-07-25, 22:27
  8. Awesome Games Done Quick 2013~ Speed run for charity.
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2013-01-09, 01:01