Caveman is truly the greatest thing at AGDQ. That fucking stache though
Caveman is truly the greatest thing at AGDQ. That fucking stache though
That stache is pro as fuck.
Regarding that chair guy, this is what happened I just found out: https://streamable.com/c94ol
I was reading some comments on speedrun and it was mentioned then someone showed the history of it. Sorry if this ruined anyone's fun lol, it's apparently a meme, but I wasn't aware of it until now and just discovering the roots of it![]()
Did you miss the last page.
oh fuck me i did; i was browsing from phone and i didn't refresh hahaha shit.... brb cutting myself
lol, it's all good.
This AGDQ feels more like baby Carebear happy runs than any of the previous ones. Skyrim was ok but otherwise I haven't really watched much.
I'm waiting for the DKC2 race and hoping for the DKC1 reverse boss order
These guys singing the Aladdin song though.
Quality.
In three different languages.
Some good runs but it all feels really sterile. Most everyone holed up in Trihex's chat. Free to shitpost as long as you aren't spouting hate speech. Been watching from there.
Dude's making a fucking killing just for offering a place for people to shitpost. It's genius and it shows this could've been done WAY better on GDQ's part. He's gotten all the plebs, none of the hate speech and just as much incoherent shitposting as always. And it was done by just a couple people. Ridiculous that GDQ just decided "fuck it".
9pm day 1 for both pictures
dat DKC2 run
I'm watching it delayed. Fucking crazy.
Really good. I played hours and hours of DKC and DKC2. I always love watching these runs.
Could that be anything to do with the prime time games selected for prime time though?
SM64 120 star race is a much bigger draw (and a good 2 hour viewing) vs Yooka Laylee and Blaster Master Zero clocking in at just over an hour combined.
I think they've shifted toward scheduling into what fits slots versus setting up runs for prime time viewing and then filling in whats around them. 8-10 PM should be one big run people can sit down and view like an event instead of 2-3 smaller titles with breaks between.
Don't disagree with you though, either. They've "Disney'ed" the event bit by bit each year, honestly, since gamergate.
If it keeps in this direction I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two "smaller" events try to bring the excitement back with their own version of this.
I would say a comparison of a SM64 race with the 3 biggest names vs Little Big Planet 2 random co-op isn't exactly apples to apples.
This is also a picture of an 8pm prime time run vs a 11:30 pm run, not two 9pm runs.
The Ratchet & Clank runner who has only attended these two events said the following when asked about the crowd size:
Here's the live 10:30 am DKC1 run:It's a mix of everything honestly. I've only ever been to AGDQ 16 and 18, and for the most part people show up for Nintendo and PC games but seem to dismiss the rest.
I will also say that most of the runners attending the event, are here to hang out with their friends, not to watch the runs. But yes the other rooms are quite occupied
![]()
that DKC glitches wow
I'm surprised DKC hasn't been banned for racism yet.
DKC is so bugged for abuse it's crazy
Seems like dude is sucking hard but it's at least entertaining lol.