Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1681
  1. #481
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    I'm honestly a little worried on if i'll even have the mythril to pull on the luckies after anniversary afte the way KH tore through my mythril. It was worth it but i'm seriously going to be hurting for a while. I'm lucky that I have no interest in the post anni banners until FFX at the moment.
    There's 90+ mythril from the anniversary and I'm pretty sure these LDs will still be up when the next DU hits.

  2. #482
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    That 90ish mythril was already planned for. It being up by the next DU at least opens things.

  3. #483
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    i have USBs for yuna, selphie, minwu, aeris and aphmau and i will still pull on that. rosa/relm pls oh and eiko too

    stat boost should be an easy skip though. i have just about every conceivable option covered there

  4. #484
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    That 90ish mythril was already planned for. It being up by the next DU at least opens things.
    Well we get 10 mythril for the KH collab and there's like three normal events inbetween these dates as well. I'm sure you can get enough to pull

  5. #485
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    I just want the motes so I can dive Sora for 6*.

  6. #486
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    If these are the same as JP, these will be LD of specific healing relics, with half of it being USBs (Minwu, Rosa, Realm, Selphie, Yuna, and Ovelia). So this will be a must pull for people like me who STILL don't have a good healing USB (you don't count Aerith) and are still rocking Y'shtola BSB for everything.
    Oh, that sounds better than being a bunch of stupid ssbs and bursts. Guess I'll be pulling then...

  7. #487
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...raw_selection/

    My waifu's... I may take the IV or VI as the selection.

    Do you get another choice if you pay for a 2nd or 3rd pull?

  8. #488
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...raw_selection/

    My waifu's... I may take the IV or VI as the selection.

    Do you get another choice if you pay for a 2nd or 3rd pull?
    Nope, 1 time only, so choose wisely. Personally i'm gonna go with Husbando Noctis and get his OSB/BSB. Will only need his USB, AOSB, and Glint to complete him (AOSB/Glint comes in June fest).

  9. #489
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah, I'm going to take a better look through.

    FF1-FF3 are for characters I don't have leveled or have anything else for.. maybe WoL has a legend materia.
    FF4 - an OSB and BSB for Cecil would make him more useful as I have his USB. Rosa has a magic blink which would be useful.
    FF5 - I have both of Bartz' items already, Lenna is 1 with nothing else.
    FF6 - I have Celes' BSB, I don't use Relm
    FF7 - no dupes here. Aerith SSB would go with BSB, Seph is current not used.
    FF8 - I have none of these, don't think Quistis or Selphie are leveled. Poison would nice to have though
    FF9 - Don't have any of these characters up there either
    FFX - Could use the water. Tidus is 80, but have nothing for him.
    FFXI - Have none, don't use at the moment
    FFXII - Don't have any of these characters up there either
    FFXIII - lightning might be nice to have, but I do have Kain SSB, BSB
    FFXIV - Y'shtola might be nice, I use her a lot. Could replace pro/shell in party
    FFXV - don't use either of these two currently
    FFT - I have Ramza BSB (Agrias seems to be similar damage type), Magical Blink might be good, Could probbaly take IV and have the same result.

  10. #490
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Take those selections with a grain of salt, they may change for GL. I'd say the only sure things are the SSBs there due to them being healer themed but there are different possibilities in certain realms (like IV).
    Either way my only options with 0 dupes would be FFI, III, XII, XIV. Should probably do all the free pulls and Realm parade for these and see if I get more of these relics. III seems to be the best relic set though, wind+ gear and holy+ robe with no RS requirements.... but I have no FFI sinergy. XIV is also interesting for more Y'shtola tools and potato mage stuff (Maria type BSB).

  11. #491
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    This drops after the Realm Parade right?
    I'll have to keep my decision tentative until after that and see what a possibly correct list will be.

  12. #492
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandalhart View Post
    This drops after the Realm Parade right?
    I'll have to keep my decision tentative until after that and see what a possibly correct list will be.
    Yes, this banner drops after all the Realm Parade and with the free 33 relic draw. You can safely do all the free/cheap pulls before you select any of these packs and I strongly suggest you do, especially the Parade pulls given their realm focus. You won't get all 3 relics in one shot there but it helps avoiding potential dupes of unwanted relics (RS locked or otherwise useless stat sticks). The free 33 pull has a guaranteed 6* relic so you might get one of these OSBs there although I think now the odds favor USBs given their number.

  13. #493
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sounds like a good plan to me. It seems like I'll be increasing my relic count by quite a bit by the time the Parade/Anniversary are over.

  14. #494
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah these are pretty good deals. 75 mythril for 15 guaranteed relics is amazing compared to our usual 3 for the same price and there's two free pulls on top (chances of going 1/33 are also abysmally low but it can happen) and one of them comes with 4 relics guaranteed. If you get lucky you'll end up with a much stronger account by spending very little.

  15. #495
    Professional Pixel Pusher
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,827
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Being newer, I have no problem pulling on these cheaper pulls. Even if I get dupes, I can at least increase the available equipment for the characters I do have leveled, and get more available characters to level.

    Though, I gotta say, so far my Sora, Ramza/OK, Y'sh, Tyro, and Refia/Celes/Bartz party has been treating me quite well.

  16. #496
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    If we keep the same setup as JP, it'll be hard not to go for Rosa's wrathable SSB. Not as potent as her USB, but she can still keep it up with regularity.

    Firion and Minwu are a close #2. Not a lot of medicas available in II, and having both instant Magic Blink and medica is handy.

  17. #497
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    If we keep the same setup as JP, it'll be hard not to go for Maria's wrathable SSB. Not as potent as her USB, but she can still keep it up with regularity.

    Firion and Minwu are a close #2. Not a lot of medicas available in II, and having both instant Magic Blink and medica is handy.
    You mean Rosa's SSB.

    I'll probably go XIV for Papalymo or X for Tidus (dat +water sword)

  18. #498
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Yeah, sorry. Whoops.

    Knew it felt weird as i typed it.

    I'd personally probably go for XI. Only realm with no dupes.

  19. #499
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    It's surprisingly difficult for me to pick an obvious realm due to rng making me have alot of 1/3 on the selections.
    I'm currently down to 4,5,6, 9,12 and 14 as picks if we assume that I don't want any dupes.
    12 is in the lead due to lack of realm synergy there.
    9 is in second place to try and buff my fully dived Zidane USB while getting greens
    14 is under slight consideration but still on the rock bottom
    The rankings should get mixed up in the future and i'm very disappointed that I can't buff up ayame.

  20. #500
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    659
    BG Level
    5

    7 for Seph's rare as fuck Dark+ Katan
    10 for Tidus's Water+ Sword
    14 for Papalymo's OSB and BSB
    11 for rare synergy

    Right now leaning on Seph's BSB2 (good BSB) + hella rare Dark boost for ninjas.

Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1527
    Last Post: 2021-02-18, 11:45
  2. Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 2018-01-03, 14:53
  3. Replies: 1990
    Last Post: 2017-08-31, 16:23
  4. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  5. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20