Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1681
  1. #501
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    hmm, if the list remains unchanged i think XIII is my only sensible choice, i have dupes from everything else.

  2. #502
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    For what it's worth Meia is featured in the anniversary website (she's one of the character sprites that show up). I think it's just a mistake given that her potential debut event for GL is in late April but we'll see.

  3. #503
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I don't know if we should take that as benchmark. We had adult Rydia sprites on global websites before JP even had dress spheres.

    Probably just an oversight from JP graphics packages considering we were supposed to have Meia months ago.

  4. #504
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    This is some prime stupidity right here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ction/dvdwdlj/

  5. #505
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    This is some prime stupidity right here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ction/dvdwdlj/
    Lol, wow. Top tier player right there!

    Edit: Parade draws include all relics released up to OK's event.

  6. #506
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    This is some prime stupidity right here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...ction/dvdwdlj/
    My....... My brain hurts after reading that.

  7. #507
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    They could've included Type-0 and XIV's newest events in these draws though, what a shitty move If Type-0 wasn't sharing space with Tactics I wouldn't pull at all.

  8. #508
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    They could've included Type-0 and XIV's newest events in these draws though, what a shitty move If Type-0 wasn't sharing space with Tactics I wouldn't pull at all.
    Just makes it easier to 1/3 Noctis USB for me! (I wish lol)

  9. #509
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Just makes it easier to 1/3 Noctis USB for me! (I wish lol)
    I guess that's a nice way of putting it lol. There's nothing I really want from XIV now though, just got Alph's USB and I could potentially pick Potato's stuff on the free selection. Hmmm...

  10. #510
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    I'm gonna skip the free draw because I thought it wasn't free and even though I now know I was wrong, if I admit I was wrong the bus will explode.

  11. #511
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,902
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    If we keep the same setup as JP, it'll be hard not to go for Rosa's wrathable SSB. Not as potent as her USB, but she can still keep it up with regularity.

    Firion and Minwu are a close #2. Not a lot of medicas available in II, and having both instant Magic Blink and medica is handy.
    I'm actually eyeing Firion for that selection.

  12. #512
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    yeah the firion package is actually quite nice, wrathable instant mblink is great even if the damage output from his burst isn't that great by current standards. the only drawback is if he has an enholy, it's on an SSB or USB.

  13. #513
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,902
    BG Level
    10

    I have his USB.

  14. #514
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well they removed Meia from the website

  15. #515
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,829
    BG Level
    6

    awww...

  16. #516
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    When do the the torments all get unceremoniously closed? I. Seeing a massive amount of cids missions that I need to level characters for and I’m having trouble finding where I read the info the first time around.

  17. #517
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    When do the the torments all get unceremoniously closed? I. Seeing a massive amount of cids missions that I need to level characters for and I’m feeling rg ring where. Got th old info on when thy close down.
    Roughly 4 months if we follow JP, only worry about 5* note CM, crystals aren't worth it since we can farm them and CM revamp gets rid of them from our completion logs.

  18. #518
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I wasn’t worrying about the crystals, but 60 stamina for a couple of crystals isn’t a bad deal for me. I’m assuming that you were referencing the 4* magicite I’ve not even unlocked yet having crystals as farmable drops.
    4 months means I can leave em until around banner 5 before I look at my synergy and characters after the major pulls.

  19. #519
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,896
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    I wasn’t worrying about the crystals, but 60 stamina for a couple of crystals isn’t a bad deal for me. I’m assuming that you were referencing the 4* magicite I’ve not even unlocked yet having crystals as farmable drops.
    4 months means I can leave em until around banner 5 before I look at my synergy and characters after the major pulls.
    Was referring to our dailies as farmable crystals, you could do 4* as well, but dailies work just as good and doesn't induce hair pulling.

  20. #520
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    JP is also about to change dailies slightly, I believe there's gonna be 2 guaranteed Majors per run of the lower difficulties and 1 guaranteed Crystal on the higher ones.

Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1527
    Last Post: 2021-02-18, 11:45
  2. Replies: 1011
    Last Post: 2018-01-03, 14:53
  3. Replies: 1990
    Last Post: 2017-08-31, 16:23
  4. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper 2016 Advancilate Twins
    By synistar in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 7388
    Last Post: 2017-01-01, 00:43
  5. Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Smartphones)
    By 6souls in forum Square-Enix Titles
    Replies: 14728
    Last Post: 2016-01-08, 00:20