They added a bunch of dupes all over the place for me, it's a minefield no matter where I pull :/ Banner 1 and that's it here.
They added a bunch of dupes all over the place for me, it's a minefield no matter where I pull :/ Banner 1 and that's it here.
Gonna ignore fest and 5* Magicite until better element pick up banners, going to instead do another pull on Quinoa banner.
The changes on banner 3 don't even make sense.
Earth and Lightning came out the big winners, no doubt.
Which sucks, since I was hoping to get Rydia set as water magic and be done with it.
Damn, no God Wall or Tyro RMR? Looks like Banner 2 is my safest banner with only 3 dupes.
I didn't get more or less dupes by much but I was hoping for the V stuff on banner 2 which is gone now...
Lightning banner might as well be renamed "Shantotto and friends" Ohohohohoh!
Oh btw, they're adding playable Dr. Mog, Biggs and Wedge (FFRK edition) in JP!
Dr. Mog: BLM5, WHM5, SMN5, SUP5. BLM/SMN Dualcast LM2
Biggs: BLM2, SPD3, Combat5, Knight5, Heavy5. SPD5 with dive, LM2: Once per battle when HP falls below 20%, Guts, Quick Cast & ATK +50% to user
Wedge:BLM3, SUP5, Celerity5, Thief5. BLM5 with dive, LM2: Dualcast Wind.
LOL, no Dr. Mog/Biggs/Wedge relics in 4th fest, what was the point in adding them with no relics?
4th fest looks godly, also Steiner/Irvine are our first realm chain owners.
To make money on the next banners for them?
Celes gets Ice Chain 2.0, Faris gets Wind Chain 2.0, Kain/Zidane/Tidus/Terra/Bartz get awakenings (Terra enters Trance with hers!) and there's a bunch of new USBs as well (Raines with Ability Double Darkness, Rosa stealing Elarra's USB).
I'm stuck on which USB to pick. I don't know whether to grab Setzer, Laguna, Mehnelo, or Larsa.
Reference: I have Setzer burst, Laguna chain, and Larsa/Penny Penny Penny bursts.
I'd say go with laguna's USB given that you have the chain. Otherwise pick either of the healers based on your needs (Mehnelo if you want party physical blink, Larsa for a quick Astra/Esuna source).
Vanille gets Wrath access in JP!
Looks like banner 1 and 5 for me if they don't skimp on mythril handouts.
I am trying to figure out what determines if an item can be used to augment another item. I assume there is some ruleset behind this, but beyond it needing to be 5 stars, I can't figure out what it is, some items that are 5 star can be used, and some can't. Halp?
I think it’s any weapon or armor. Accessories are a no go.
a whole lot of my weapons and armor are greyed out though, of all stars?
(note for clarity: I mean augmenting, not upgrading)
Only 5* weapons can be used for augments. Are you sure you didn't lock anything?