HAI GUYZ WUTZ GOIN ON? LOL
![]()
It is kind of terrible to have this conversation, but... she is fine for a bartender or as another front office employee. However, American standards have slipped a long way because more than half of us are overweight.
Bring the rest down to a genuinely healthy weight and I don't think she'd be in the upper half for me.
Regardless, definitely not distractingly attractive by any stretch of the imagination.
Locker room talk is still cool in 2018 right?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I don't know, this year is almost over. Ask if it'll be cool in 2019 in 2019.
I don't think there's anything wrong with saying she's attractive.
It's my opinion.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...229257728?s=19
Pelosi getting a strong endorsement.
I'm sure all those good ol boys supporting old Donnie is okay with it now.
He's not supporting her.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He is attempting to delegitimize her and alienate her from the liberals by making her seem like his pick.
btw, I think I'm going to start referring to the political spectrum in the US as:
Republicans = far right (/ racists / people who prolly should be idiotes)
Neolib "moderate" Democrats = conservatives
Berniebro Democrats = liberal
The problem with the current way that we talk about differences in position are that Democrats have a monopoly on essentially all evidence-based (rational) policy positions. Republicans haven't really cared about implementing evidence-based domestic policies in decades. Thus, people who are looking at evidence and making policy suggestions / publishing white papers end up only being listened to by Democrats (if at all). In our current media environment (think about how it would be reported on CNN,) this makes their ideas "liberal," even if they are decidedly on the more conservative side of their field. That's dumb. The fact that our implemented policies are regressive and one of our two parties' doesn't have any policy goals doesn't make all good faith rational arguments equally liberal.
This also shifts our political identity -> policy spectrum and puts us more in line with Europe in terms of what the political spectrum translates to when it comes to policy. Paul Ryan-style domestic policies (aka kill all social programs) are quite a bit more regressive than most far right parties in Europe, but those aren't actually Republican policies in practice or we would have seen some action on them in the last two years of Republican control.
I wish Bryth, I wish.
16 House Dems will not bend the knee to Pelosi when the Speaker vote comes in January.
Number of votes she can afford to lose if all outstanding house races are settled as they stand today: 15
Yet still no challenger
Spoiler: show
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
So what happens if there's no Majority leader?