fair enough point but I can only imagine the obstruction and abuse of power narrative the second he starts doing that stuff
fair enough point but I can only imagine the obstruction and abuse of power narrative the second he starts doing that stuff
You should advise him
If Trump was at all worried about the obstruction and abuse of power narrative, he wouldn't have. . . just literally everything since inauguration.
Then how is he supposed to post smh
Oh Day
Stuff like this is fun at work, where folks are a nice mix of willfully ignorant and misinformed and get their news from Yahoo news comments (one guy doesn't read the articles, literally just reads the comments and goes from there), Fox News ( has had Fox on every single time i have ever been to his house, watches fox news videos at work, claims he doesn't watch fox news) and power talk radio/Hannity + brietbart.
The boys were shocked and confused about the memo and why there wasn't anything in it. It does boggle the mind.
I am glad to hear they got the memo, at least.
This memo thing is going down a lot quieter than I’d expect something “bigger than Watergate” would. It’s weird to see even the staunch pro-Trump people on my social media go radio silent.
We won't learn why the memo matters until Tuesday
Trump supporters won't stop mentioning the McCabe and the dossier part of the memo.
Dim most Trump supporters don't even understand how insignificant the memo is.
He deleted this and later retweeted the url with saying "I have heard time and again that the middle class is getting crumbs but I'll take it!"
$1.50 a week eh?
Fucking idiot.
$75 yearly bonus woop woop
$0.0375 per hour raise!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk