because of wrestling for sure. assuming the schedule should be pretty normal for the rest of the weekend
because of wrestling for sure. assuming the schedule should be pretty normal for the rest of the weekend
I guess I'm the only FGC person who thinks wrestling is incredibly stupid.
Oh man... I should have seen this coming with Jebailey when he "injured" his foot a couple days before CEO lol
Lmao Jebailey
lol this is so bad that it's amazing
lol jesus. that might be the most jebailey thing that has or will ever happen
This poor announcer guy is a nervous wreck.
in non-CEO related news: i am not 100% on this, but the chatter seems to indicate that kuroda has been arrested for being a massive sex creep
http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/sphone/ne...000130720.html
Confirmed. He was creepin' on high schoolers.
In CEO news again, Hitoushi got robbed against Kazu with the game being set to the wrong version.
Didn’t the same exact thing happen last CEO?
what an insane match
I'm full on Uggs boot wearing, pumpkin spice latte guzzlin' white chick levels of "I can't even" with that match. We had the hypest possible grand finals in Top 48.
Tried to watch the SFV archive and it felt like every single match had the exact same Cammy. Pretty boring...”here is CJ Truth, Verloren, NL, Du, Kazunoko playing Cammy!”. “Coming up next, we got Mago playing Cammy!” “You Guys remember that execution machine Pugera from SF4, well he is here today doing the same basic FP combos via Cammy!”. At this point, the retarded wrestling stuff is more exciting than Street Fighter. At least the Top 8 seems to have some variance for later.
The DBFZ archive though....carrying this shit on its back lol.
Edit: so I just glanced again and maybe the Top 8 doesn’t actually have much variance lol.
Versus DBFZ with the xxx/cell/vegeta teams? Come on man lol. I know the Capcom hate is strong but call a spade a fucking spade. DBFZ is boring as shit to watch. I don’t know how anyone gets hype over it.
Nah, there was a ton more hype on the DB stream than the Capcom one.
I actually enjoyed watching DBFZ more as well. There were definitely a lot of Cells and Kid Buus, but a lot of other characters were played as well. Too bad Alioune didn't make top 8, his Fat Buu was doing major work!
Dbz is fun to watch. It more fun to play. Going to take it more serious as it’s the only game with a future lol
Can ya'll fuckers stop bitching as usual and revel in how hype them ST finals were? Nuki clutching that shit was glorious! Shoutouts to CvS2 top 8 too for having 2 Miami boys in there.
This Hook Gang Gawd introduction lmao. I fucking love CEO.
holy fuck this audio