Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1255
  1. #801
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Man, Majin has fucked up no less than 8 times in the 20 minutes I've been watching...ffs

  2. #802
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    659
    BG Level
    5

    fuuuuu, really wanted Lil Majin to be the underdog story of Evo.

  3. #803
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10

    DBFZ the last real chance at a US Evo champ?

  4. #804
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    Wake up guys, Tekken's finally done.

  5. #805
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Is Tekken not taking place in the arena? I just tuned in and the camera hasn’t panned out a single time.
    Of course it is. They just have a different layout this year that feels more like old EVOs I feel like vs the dumb esports setup they were using previous two years.

  6. #806
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10

    ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME FOR SOME LEI WU LONG!!!

  7. #807
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    NEGAN WHAT THE FUCK

  8. #808
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Of course it is. They just have a different layout this year that feels more like old EVOs I feel like vs the dumb esports setup they were using previous two years.
    Yeah, it looks much better laid out than the previous year. I liked the character lights on the stage though.

    Megan was totally unexpected and cool as shit. Bandai namco is killing it.

  9. #809
    Prime Minister of Salt

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,590
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    "Can't Escape from Crossing Fate"

    Well Played Harada

  10. #810
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    WTF at Negan LOL. That's amazing.

    Negan can now fight Akuma and Noctis in a Tekken game.

    I don't even right now.

  11. #811
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

  12. #812
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10

    Is TWD still terrible? I think the last season the wifey and I paid attention to was the whole stupid hospital people arc.

  13. #813
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,501
    BG Level
    10

    Wtf has been up with the audio today?

  14. #814
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Is TWD still terrible? I think the last season the wifey and I paid attention to was the whole stupid hospital people arc.
    it had like 2sh good seasons after that. I stopped paying attention at the middle of the negan arc, but i really like his character

  15. #815
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,387
    BG Level
    8

    Everyone still suffers from the condition of doing the dumbest thing imaginable and episodes drag on.

  16. #816
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,686
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Negan in Tekken is the dumbest shit ever and I fucking love it. Harada is a goddamn madman.

  17. #817
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    Calling my shot and saying Fenritti will win this and hope that I am extremely wrong because he is the worst option.

  18. #818
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,686
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Good fucking lord SonicFox is flying out the gate.

  19. #819
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,775
    BG Level
    6

    Jesus he is gonna take it if he keeps playing like this.

  20. #820
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    fuuuuu, really wanted Lil Majin to be the underdog story of Evo.
    His King is so damn fun to watch.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wii RPG (can't remember name) edit: It's called "Fragile"
    By Amiel in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2008-01-31, 13:33