Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1856
  1. #621
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,379
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    close! You're ready to start killing mandragoras in Ceizak Battlegrounds

  2. #622
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Just need a bit of context to really answer is all.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Panda ran his own shell. Think Kupo from Pande but better from what I've gathered.

  3. #623
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i heard they weren't very good

  4. #624
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Panda ran his own shell. Think Kupo from Pande but better from what I've gathered.
    Has the personality to fit it too, lol. Thus shouldn't need that question answered either.

    Is the sky blue? Is the person color blind? Then yes or no.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  5. #625
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,044
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    i heard they weren't very good
    My feeling of betrayal, immeasurable.

  6. #626
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,834
    BG Level
    9

    Kalmado I was standing right in front of you yesterday.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #627

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,304
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Some assholes trolled my server just now by killing the advancing army out in Bhaflau Thickets so besieged never happened. God damn I am salty over it.

  8. #628
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Some assholes trolled my server just now by killing the advancing army out in Bhaflau Thickets so besieged never happened. God damn I am salty over it.
    Good thing it wasn't content that matters

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  9. #629

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,304
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I want my silver AMAN voucher though ; ;

  10. #630
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Kalmado I was standing right in front of you yesterday.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last Thursday I was off and on most of the day. Very eventful day personally. We were just talking about you last night. Hoping you'd pop on at some point even if just to chit chat!

    We got a ton of shit done for returning player stuff and what not. Man, with the way traveling works and how the content is it's like a different game in the best ways possible. I actually look forward to logging on and doing things whether it's solo or burning thru older content with others. Finished all NM trials for Dagger yesterday so now I'll go live in Abyssea!

  11. #631
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    903
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    After it seems what has been like forever, I finally got a new pc and have re-returned again. Last time I played was back in 2015/16 where I barely scratched the surface of SoA and RoV in terms of missions/content. I was thinking of doing Omen for the job cards towards AF upgrades. How realistic are they to farm solo (with trusts)? I understand I have to finish the RoV missions first so working on that.

    Also, where these days is the best place to get merits ‘solo’? Got a lot to do...

    Currently on Midgarso- I uhh, mean Quez

  12. #632
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    you can solo cards fairly easily for +2 AF with trusts, but you'll need some baseline 119 gears and weapon or you'll time out a lot.

  13. #633
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Can anyone confirm if the Quadav Backscale drops in Dangruf Wadi, or at all? I've been stuck on this LB since Friday I think. I've spent about 8.5 hrs now farming this POS. About 6.5 hrs fighting bots for claim in Palborough and another 2 hrs in Dangruf Wadi.

  14. #634
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,370
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the Quadav Backscale drops in Dangruf Wadi, or at all? I've been stuck on this LB since Friday I think. I've spent about 8.5 hrs now farming this POS. About 6.5 hrs fighting bots for claim in Palborough and another 2 hrs in Dangruf Wadi.
    Looks like it does: http://ffxidb.com/items/2758


    You sure you dont already have one in your inventory?

  15. #635
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    I didn't but I did finally get it after another 20-30 minutes.

    Fuck that noise.

  16. #636

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,304
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Did an Omen run the other night on a job for the first time, somehow my inventory said afterwards that I had 41(!) cards on that job, which couldn’t seem possible. When I went to trade to the goblin it then said I actually had 11, which is more in line with what I thought I should have. Known issue?

  17. #637
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    11 cards in one run isn't possible even with bonus campaign active, 2-4 is more like it. there used to be a dupe issue but it only affected run cards i think, never did it myself.

  18. #638

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,304
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by gaira View Post
    11 cards in one run isn't possible even with bonus campaign active, 2-4 is more like it. there used to be a dupe issue but it only affected run cards i think, never did it myself.
    A run = using all canteens possible, or four instances of Omen. Sorry for the confusion.

  19. #639
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Did an Omen run the other night on a job for the first time, somehow my inventory said afterwards that I had 41(!) cards on that job, which couldn’t seem possible. When I went to trade to the goblin it then said I actually had 11, which is more in line with what I thought I should have. Known issue?
    The graphic of the cards, with the stack quantity on top, looks very much like a 4 when it is in fact, only a 1. I've dealt with this problem twice, myself. >.>

  20. #640
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    Never did understand why the moved the stack number onto the item icon.

Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4085
    Last Post: 2018-01-08, 13:19
  2. Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 2012-07-05, 15:51
  3. Replies: 257
    Last Post: 2009-10-16, 23:43
  4. So is this one new or am I behind on the times?
    By Cream Soda in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2009-08-30, 20:19
  5. This new or am I blind?
    By Tymon in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2006-06-21, 13:22
  6. a question for all the japanese version FFXI NA players
    By freewind in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-07-01, 15:58