• Navigation
Page 69 of 179 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1361 to 1380 of 3565
  1. #1361
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Ronaldo Souza has tested positive. He was set to fight Uriah Hall tonight at UFC 249.

  2. #1362
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    thanks valisk

  3. #1363
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    thanks valisk
    I searched his name, there wasn't a mention.

  4. #1364
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    I searched his name, there wasn't a mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    249 is a go in Florida tomorrow, Jacare has COVID and is out
    .

  5. #1365
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    And how am I supposed to know the guy has a nickname? I don't watch this shit.

  6. #1366
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10


  7. #1367
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Retarded they’re making this a PPV. They’d have Saturday night on lock had it just been regular ESPN.

  8. #1368
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Got sweet sweet AFN so I get to watch it for free tonight

  9. #1369

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    AFN? sorry don't know what that is, enlighten me please.

  10. #1370

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    American Forces Network, what all the overseas cunts gets while deployed wherever. didn't know they had UFC on it you lucky dog Kran.

  11. #1371
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    2018 MMA Thread - Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiasts Enter Here

    Armed Forces Network. You get free PPVs and a few other channels while overseas.

    EDIT: What AG said.

  12. #1372
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    American Forces Network, what all the overseas cunts gets while deployed wherever. didn't know they had UFC on it you lucky dog Kran.
    Yeah they’ve had it for awhile. Loved it when I lived in Europe. Scared the fuck out of the wifey because I went ballistic when Silva choked out Sonnen at like 4:30-5 in the morning lol.

  13. #1373
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    God damn two 30-25 scores lol.

  14. #1374

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,995
    BG Level
    10

    dude's grappling is sick

  15. #1375
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Yikes that right eye looks jacked.

  16. #1376
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Man Werdum looks old lol.

  17. #1377
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i mean, he is

  18. #1378
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    God damn I’ve missed Werdum’s ground game. Shit is poetry in motion.

  19. #1379
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    God damn I’ve missed Werdum’s ground game. Shit is poetry in motion.
    Too bad both are old and gassed

  20. #1380
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Cerrone vs Pettis. Who shows up for just the check harder?

Page 69 of 179 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 910
    Last Post: 2018-06-14, 06:31
  2. Replies: 5015
    Last Post: 2014-01-03, 08:11
  3. The MMA Thread of 2009-Forever
    By Chips in forum Sports
    Replies: 13377
    Last Post: 2013-01-02, 10:38