• Navigation
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1196
  1. #501
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Minnesota signed Eric Kendricks to a 5yr 50mil (25mil gtd) extension

  2. #502
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Denver released CJ Anderson
    Denver showing their hand and going after Barkley?

  3. #503
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Denver released CJ Anderson
    Was it a contract issue? I thought he put out his best season last year.

  4. #504
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Was it a contract issue? I thought he put out his best season last year.
    1k yards at 4 ypc, nothing special for a starting RB. They couldn't find anyone willing to trade for him so that should give an idea of his value

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  5. #505
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    doesn't mean they're necessarily going after barkley. they don't really value RB's all that much and they like their 2 young guys. they released him because yeah he wasn't anything special and they had a chance to clear him off the books without any dead money issues.

    i'm still praying for nelson but definitely would be happy with barkley.

  6. #506
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,800
    BG Level
    10

    wonder what happened to knowshon moreno

  7. #507
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    I thought he was the best back on that team but they kept going back to Devontae Booker for some reason, who is pretty meh
    If I was Denver I'd pick up like 3 rookie rbs in this draft and drop everyone not named Jamaal Charles to keep as a veteran to teach the kids to be pros. Apparently the rb draft class this year is just as deep as last years.

  8. #508
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Nick Mangold retired

  9. #509
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Schedule release on ESPN, Thursday at 8p

  10. #510

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Nick Mangold retired
    Love this man https://twitter.com/nickmangold/stat...07657861230592

    Hope he makes the hall

  11. #511
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    Gettlemen just said Brandon Marshall has been released.

  12. #512
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Gettlemen just said Brandon Marshall has been released.
    Wow enjoy 0-16

  13. #513
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    He apparently failed his physical.

  14. #514
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Gettlemen just said Brandon Marshall has been released.
    enjoy dez

  15. #515
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    A few schedules leaked already such as who caress and that other top 3 draft pick team.

  16. #516
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Dwight Freeney retired

  17. #517
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    John Elway said the Denver #5 overall pick is for sale

  18. #518
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Opening game of the season will be ATL@PHI 9/6

  19. #519
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Eagles getting jags in London Oct 28th.

  20. #520
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Packers have @LARams, @Patriots and @Seahawks this year, damn

Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  2. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  3. Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2015-10-18, 19:11
  4. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  5. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  6. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  7. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08