Is this patch also fixing the level sync issue?
Is this patch also fixing the level sync issue?
bought a ps4 pro today, so downloading the game again....forgot how big it was ugh
That Roosevelt island stronghold was a bitch. That last part, man wonder how much fun that one is going to be on higher difficulty. Took me joining 4 different pugs till I finally got a competent group.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Out of the 3, that one gave the most problems. Higher tiers that one is going to be the controller/keyboard breaker.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
And we still got an 8 man 'raid' coming out eventually. WOOOO
I'll get a video up in a moment on how to get here. It's a room in the sewer.
Haha. I had one last night where I was able to hit circle to climb a wall that was wayyyy too tall to normally climb, then ended up in a series of scaffolds/stairwells. Nothing there and was unable to escape the area through any means of egress. Had to fast travel out.
Finally got in today. Realized how much I love this game. Buddy from destiny came with that never played d1 but played the beta. He was having a freaking blast. I'll catch up as quickly as I can. Work tomorrow but then off on Thursday.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Good. I can catch yo ass
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
When does the DZ unlock? Cuz let's be honest. That's the only thing that matters
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
level 10/20/30
Fun Fact: In the mission Federal Emergency Bunker, in the final room with the boss, you can leave the room and the mobs won't follow. The boss walks to the doorway and just eats your gunfire.
Hit 30 this morning. Roosevelt Island was easier with 2 people at level 28 by far than a full group mostly under leveled. I have done a couple of the redone missions to start gear score progression and compared to Destiny 2, grinding seems easier. Anyone know if you can out gear the World Tier progression check points or if there a cap on gear score for them?
I think there's a cap but if you have a friend at WT4 they can just throw you some gear and get your gear score leveled up so you can quickly jump up to T4.
Got this loaded this morning and played till the opening scene. Great looking game. I have to fiddle with the new card so once I'm set with that I'll check what FPS I'm getting but it seemed much higher than 60. I shot a deer.![]()