Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 358
  1. #241
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sounds like a DZ night. I'll be on around 9:30-10 EST.

  2. #242
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Fuck ya. Rule 1)If they have loot, kill. Rule 2)If they don't have loot, kill.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #243
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9



    https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame

    Weekly update in ~10 minutes.

    Invasion event April 5-May 2 - Exclusive weapons skins & masks
    Weapon Mods getting boosted
    Skills getting a balance patch (skill requirements were too high)
    Headshot damage is getting nerfed
    FOV slider is coming

  4. #244
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    TL;DR of state of the game today:



    Mod changes could be pretty big. There's a ton of mods hidden behind CP3 grind as well as the weekly blueprint. Wonder what the apparel event will include.

  5. #245
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  6. #246
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Pretty stoked with that teaser. Its been teased that WT5 will have other activities to do too. Prime amongst them is invaded missions, with other missions that weren't invaded before getting invaded versions and story beats.

  7. #247
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    279
    BG Level
    4

    Man, the way the last division came out left a sour taste in my mouth, but this game is looking fun. Having a hard time not buying this. PS4 BG got people?

  8. #248
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    We're sitting at like 8 or 9 BGers I think. I'm not 100% on everyone's PSN name. We've got a few randoms too. The clan itself is sort of stagnant, but I'm not sure if that's cause of people having different play times or some waiting for the update tomorrow to play more. Game itself is plenty lively, matchmaking anything is a short delay tops.

  9. #249
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    I just work too much

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #250
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    But I'll be on today. Leaving work early

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  11. #251
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Won’t be on til 130a. When I do get home, first thing I’m doing is Tidal Basin

  12. #252
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Trying to fit Division 2 into my daily play, to unlock clan NPC etc.

  13. #253
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I had to head home after the pops was hospitalized; going to be MIA until early next week. Good luck in TB.

  14. #254
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Won’t be on til 130a. When I do get home, first thing I’m doing is Tidal Basin
    It's a pretty fun stronghold. I got up early and knocked it out before work today. It's fairly by the books til the boss. They've got some decent mechanics, nothing amazing, but far better than the old days of D1 and an APC sitting stationary blasting missiles and mini-guns at you with dozens of shot gunners rushing you while you cower in a pit. That said, I do not look forward to running this on challenging or heroic. Spoiler if you remember our discussion the first week of the game.

    Spoiler: show
    I totally called that shit, Ellis is a fuckhead, though it's really not surprising.


    Don't forget to re-mod your weapons when you login. Many mods have been altered. I kind of side with the rage crowd on reddit and don't really like what they've done with mods. That said, they now have room to work in the future, and I get that and understand it. I'm even excited for it. But my knee jerk reaction was definitely a little more on the side of anger. Mods feel kind of weak now, but now they've got room to build reasonably, instead of boosting our stats to even stupider levels.

    The gear sets that were added, I'm less excited for. I'm glad that they're not so overpowered as to be mandatory though. I'm sure there's some fun to be had with them, but I'm not sure they're worth chasing. Being able to farm crafting pieces for them in the open world is pretty cool though.

    The apparel event is going on for a month and apparently if you play a lot, it's not really that difficult to cap out without spending a dime. I don't know the exacts, but posts online make it sound like you get a cache every one or two levels plus your login ones, plus some for specific things like projects or missions. The cosmetics actually look pretty cool too overall. I'm usually more into looking like a boots-on-the-ground type, but I'm totally rocking the Hyena set right now lol.

  15. #255
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I had to head home after the pops was hospitalized; going to be MIA until early next week. Good luck in TB.
    Hope everything is ok buddy

  16. #256
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,411
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I'm usually more into looking like a boots-on-the-ground type
    I was rocking the Hazmat suit to look like a Ghostbuster until I got the OSS suit. During week 1, the shop had this insanely ugly "urban" set that looked completely out of place. I have the shoes, but I haven't see the rest of the set since.

  17. #257
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    If the raid is anything like Tidal Basin, its going to be awesome

  18. #258
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Reached 450 like Wednesday night. Went into Friday update hoping for a decent amount of content. Finished it all in like 2 hours. And almost all of it is rehashed stuff. I know I can grind for that one set but Idc. Now to decide if I want to continue the dailies or just do the weekly until raid drops whenever.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

  19. #259
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Not sure what was rehashed, for being a patch a few weeks after launch, it feels solid IMO. If you only just got to 450, there's a good bit you prolly haven't done yet.

    CP3 farming for blueprints
    Bounty priority network
    Invaded mission chain
    Exotic farming
    Prolly hunters/ivory keys
    Capping specialist trees
    Putting together solid gear sets
    Farming the apparel event

    The first 5 pretty much lead to the last 3 via all the gear/exp.

  20. #260
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only NEW things added from the update were, Tidal Basin, it's mini prerequisite mission, and some drops mostly in the form of projects that you complete from redoing preexisting content.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tom Clancy’s The Division (PC/PS4/XB1)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1711
    Last Post: 2018-04-23, 21:54