1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 5 hours, 54 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I mean, I "love" how "Eureka Relic will be different!" and it's literally the same shit as any other relic progression again lol. (I never believed yoshi, but I find it funny I'm fucking light farming again WITH RNG attached to it this time.) So far I have about 100 Pagos crystals..I do guarantee the rabbit fates are a big factor because it's the common denominator that people are ignoring 99% of instances because they can't be arsed with the hide and seek for coffers (which is why servers will forever go without exp potions.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean the potion is +3% exp. Its very... weak.

I did end up with a Lizard Tail from a pagos chest though.

Almost level24 and I fucking hate this more than Anemos jfc. People suck. Keep getting stuck in parties that'll constantly invite level21 and 22s to fight level28 worms and here I am doing top DPS by a wide margin on a job I haven't fucking touched since 4.1.

Edit: Okay got lv25 jesus christ hopefully it gets better. last group was amazing but i had to form it and 3 dps were not shit.

Also got a good number of nm spawns.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

As most will eventually realize once you start approaching 25+ Pagos is not about NM train. XP gain from chains far surpasses that of NMs time-wise.
    The bonus you get at every 5 chain and every 10 chain are big goals to hit. Expect to spend 2-3 hrs per level so load up that netflix.

Its all about the xp grind party. NMs are just a bonus. There is no way around it. If you want to level up in Pagos, you will have to join xp pts.
    PFs are starting to commonly pop up so start using those if you wish to just level up with committed people.

Maybe when people hit 35 and need to farm Nms for xtals, then the train will start rolling but it will take a bit longer than expected.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Even then I'd expect chain parties to continue to be a thing at level35 because you need 31 Frosted Crystals for your Elemental Weapon. Final Step requires 16 on top of the 15 you already supplied.

Also you need 5 Louhi cores (Out of 2 that drop per FATE). SO HAVE FUN.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Okay level27 almost 28 and I'm in a party where our kills aren't registering and the chain gets broken and jesus christ I've never been so god damn salty.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Okay level27 almost 28 and I'm in a party where our kills aren't registering and the chain gets broken and jesus christ I've never been so god damn salty.
    This happened to my (lv22-23) party last night as well, we just gave up after we realized the last 10mins of kills didn't even give xp and our chain was breaking all the time. The only notable thing was we had someone in the party d/c for a while and I guess you need 8 people to chain so maybe it's bugged?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

It's strange, until I read reddit I never seen or heard of that happening thus far. No one in my parties ever complained at least, the most I've heard (in a random shout one day) was someone get 0 exp from a kill, which I'm sure could kill a chain. Aside the Mimic cheese that's getting fixed tomorrow, I'm sure they'll toss in some hotfixes to Eureka.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The bug happened once an hour and it was a moment where I was like 'wtf I thought we were on chain 7'. This morning it decided to turn itself to fucking 100 and break within chain 5 and jesus fucking christ I haven't been this tilted at this game ever. Like hey lets force people to do chains to get exp since we nerfed the NM spawn rate oh by the way sometimes the game is gonna fucking shit its pants and drop your EXP. THANKS SQUEENIX.

We moved to some level33 Val Keepers so I got to tank some kefaust level auto attacks and those guys fucking spam their oGCD tp moves and I swear to fucking god almost dying every 10 seconds to maybe not get exp just rubbed more salt in that wound.

Can't wait to be level35 and just have to worry about Pagos Crystals.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

There have been pretty frequent reports of other weird, serious bugs like people's houses being demolished without warning even after using them the night before and anima weapons downgrading themselves... I wonder if the Eureka xp/chain bug plus all these other bugs are related to one common cause. I guess we'll find out in the hotfix.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

The demolish thing has been present for awhile actually. Apparently emails just stopped going out at one point and it was already set to be demolished so interacting with the house was too late then sadly so it demolished as it should, just server delay etc lol.

Some Eureka weirdness I definitely bet will get fixed because for all intents and purposes, it was "finished" and they just didn't want to "overwhelm us"...they just didn't touch it and released it on schedule, so no further testing was done clearly. I'm still trying to find this "vertical" gameplay yoshida talked about..as I know this boy wasn't talking about selectively falling off a cliff/Tor mountain climb style to enter a cavern or falling down a hole Ullergrande Range style as 'gameplay'..but it is yoshi.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Getting Optical Hat is looking to be a pain..nobody wants to do the bunny FATEs, and even if you do, the mats for the haku cluster aren't guaranteed (not to mention you need 5). They should at least make the bunny fates open to everyone (reward-wise) or allow haku mats/cluster to drop from pagos lockboxes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Welp I got one of the pieces.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

And how dank is it

What does it even do

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

-3 haste, they fucked up the most and only part of speed belt that ever mattered.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Basically 3% haste and -10 VIT compared to other belts of the same ilv.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't know why they would make Eureka-only stats on gear and not make them stupidly strong as incentive to actually get them to potentially ease the XP grind. Also fuck the chain loss issue. Very rarely saw chain 15 in the two hours I was in there tonight with a camp all to my PT. Just going to finish my logs and call it there for the week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I mean the 3% haste is a pretty big fucking deal. PLD GCDs went from 2.33 to 2.22 and honestly with the full set its gonna be nice. Plus that shit carries over to Anemos and wherever the fuck else we go and who knows what combo we'll be wearing. Kinda wish they'd update the S. Harness and Strider Boots but alas.

Either way +Atk or +Haste are the only good things we could get. Maybe we'll see a Defense Ring with -3% damage taken because lmao.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

God damn that makes me miss the old days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQuy...ature=youtu.be

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Sadly, I so called they'd touch the bunny fates long before changing/fixing anything actually wrong with this version lol.