Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 172
  1. #101
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Bump 'n crash! GG 1980's technology!

  2. #102
    Vil
    Vil is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,435
    BG Level
    7

    "Actual SMB3 Runner" and "Best Cheater" lmao

  3. #103
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna have to catch the VOD of the smb3 race. Glad to hear it was amazing.

  4. #104
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    I can’t stop laughing at this guys voice on the Rockman No Constancy couch lmao. He kind of sounds like the nerd from Robot Chicken.

  5. #105
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I can’t stop laughing at this guys voice on the Rockman No Constancy couch lmao. He kind of sounds like the nerd from Robot Chicken.
    OMG YES! I couldn't place how his voice sounded familiar.

  6. #106
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Summer Games Done Quick (SGDQ) 2018

    I’m sorry. PMG is still an insufferable cunt or who has to be the center of attention whenever she’s even remotely involved. She’s constantly inserting herself during this run for donations regardless whether or not the runner or couch gives her the heads up. And when they do, she doesn’t know when to stop.

    Shit is so annoying. “Ugh...if I may cut in for a second!”

  7. #107
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    What was the big donation draw overnight? I went to sleep during the Mario World run and wasn't it at like 750k?

  8. #108
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I’m sorry. PMG is still an insufferable cunt or who has to be the center of attention whenever she’s even remotely involved. She’s constantly inserting herself during this run for donations regardless whether or not the runner or couch gives her the heads up. And when they do, she doesn’t know when to stop.

    Shit is so annoying. “Ugh...if I may cut in for a second!”
    Yeah, I've been skipping any run they're a part of.

  9. #109
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I dont think I have heard any of the other announcers ever reference themselves in donations, let alone so often.

  10. #110
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    This MM8 run/race is pretty sick. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a proper speed run for this game and some of the movement tech they’re using is pretty swag.

  11. #111
    Girlboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    324
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    PMG probably still puts priority on her discord buddies donations.

  12. #112
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,999
    BG Level
    7

    PMG is cancer.

  13. #113
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Really excited to see barrier skip live.

    DJ Toon Link at the start there. Keeps us waiting for the beat to drop.

  14. #114
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I wanted to turn off the Mega Man block the moment I heard PMG's voice, but it's my fave franchise, so I endured it. You really had to listen closely during the Rockman no Constancy run in order to try and guess the songs because that commentator seemed to speak louder than usual. Maybe that was intentional. I think I got maybe 4 or 5 of the songs, which were 8-bit renditions of music from other games.

    MM8 is probably my least favorite in the classic line-up, but it was cool to see a race for it and neither of them bonked the jet board sections.

  15. #115
    Girlboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    324
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingMora...opperSmoocherZ

    Apparently this happened. I'm not sure if GDQ is acknowledging their shortcomings and memeing or just trolling the critics.

    This isn't the first thing I've seen mentioned that references the "no fun allowed" shit. Vulajin apparently yellow-carded someone earlier in the week.

  16. #116
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,245
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Oh yeah I saw that and my first thought was "that looks like a WWE backstage promo!"

  17. #117
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    the card thing is just a gag/act, you're foolish for falling into it.

  18. #118
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Protomagicalman at it again

  19. #119
    Girlboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    324
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    the card thing is just a gag/act, you're foolish for falling into it.
    We, uh, we all know.

  20. #120
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Mario maker race time

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Amazing Games Done Quick (AGDQ) 2018
    By Robertfb in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 447
    Last Post: 2018-01-14, 14:59
  2. Summer Games done quick 2017! July 2nd- July 9th.
    By Ratatapa in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 2017-07-10, 15:28
  3. Summer Games done Quick 2016 (SGDQ 2016) July 3rd-July10
    By Ratatapa in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 2016-07-13, 17:40
  4. Summer Games Done Quick 2014
    By Kaisha in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 2014-07-02, 03:52
  5. Summer Games Done Quick 2014 (SGDQ) Sunday June 22nd - 28th
    By Shenrien in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-06-21, 07:15
  6. Awesome Games Done Quick 2014
    By Correction in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 2014-01-14, 14:28
  7. Summer Games Done Quick 2013
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-07-25, 22:27
  8. Awesome Games Done Quick 2013~ Speed run for charity.
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2013-01-09, 01:01