You're probably thinking of the 10" Target exclusive. Doesn't have full armor though. It's just a larger version of the regular Thanos pop. https://www.target.com/p/pop-marvel-avengers-infinity-war-10-thanos/-/A-53224692?sid=2189S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=bing_ pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Toys%2BShopping&adgroup=SC_Toys&LI D=700000001230728pbs&network=s&device=c&querystrin g=10%22%20thanos%20pop&gclid=[*GCLID*]&gclsrc=ds
There is another one of him in his full armor, and on his throne, that is slightly larger than the normal one. It's exclusive to Hot Topic. https://www.ebay.com/i/323227833371?chn=ps
Both have been difficult to find in stores.
$725 million worldwide by Wednesday morning. On track to hit $1 billion by Friday. If that holds, it will break the record for fastest to $1B currently held by The Force Awakens.
I've seen it twice, I did my part.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Mark Ruffalo spoiled the ending of Infinity War at D23 in July of 2017, but played it off as a joke and nobody took it seriously. HE TRIED TO WARN US.
Thats fucking amazing. This is the same guy that livestreamed the first 20 minutes of Ragnarok at the premiere lol
For anyone who's watched GotG2 recently or remembers it more vividly than I do. Can Starlord not use his super alien powers anymore now that Ego is dead? I expected to see some of that vs Thanos.
Yeah, the light was with the planet. He lost immortality and all that cool shit when he killed Ego.
you know, that's what Ego said would happen, but was he exactly a trustworthy source of information?
It really pisses me of when people clap in a theatre. Like, no one important is there. You’re clapping for no one! Do you fucking clap for movies at home?
Been reading comments on Facebook(yes yes, I know, Facebook sucks, who uses it anymore) and DC fans are trying their hardest to insult this movie. Saw a few people claiming that Thanos was a shit villian and Steppenwolf was leagues better, blah blah blah.
Also seeing some “news” posts saying that a majority of the deaths are permanent. Don’t know the legitimacy of it but I’ve seen it a couple times now
lolnope.Black Panther/Box office 1.185 billion USD
Tom Holland is gearing up for the second in an apparent trilogy of films about our newest Peter Parker and his New York City adventures. And it's going to be an important puzzle piece in the MCU's future.
He's not dead, Jim.
Er...nope. still alive.All eyes were on the return of Star-Lord and co in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and in the wake of its success talk was already turning to a third film.
That film is on its way, with writer/director James Gunn back on board and dropping a ton of hints
Gunn also confirmed Mantis lives. You gotta stop reading stupid shit. Fake news man.
I didn’t say it was 100% legit.
Nah i know I'm teasing. I'm just saying you gotta immediately dismiss any talk of those characters being dead. Money talks. Disney doesn't give a flying fuck about lore when this universe still prints money. The only ones even remotely perma-dead are Heimdall and Loki.
I wouldn’t trust anyone ever again if they even somewhat insinuate Steppenwolf was “leagues better” than Thanos.
not sure i'd trust someone if they even insinuated Steppenwolf was better than ritual disembowelment