I saw a bit of the 3rd, and the shot disparity made me miserable
I saw a bit of the 3rd, and the shot disparity made me miserable
The 14 other players with 4 Overtime GWGs are: Chris Drury, Wayne Gretzky, Dale Hunter, Jaromir Jagr, Jamie Langenbrunner, Patrick Marleau, Kirk Muller, Joe Murphy, Bob Nystrom, Corey Perry, Stephane Richer, Jeremy Roenick, Martin St. Louis and Esa Tikkanen
These last 2 calls against the leafs were weak. Guess the refs want Boston back in the game.
fml
Haha fuck you Boston
keep the dream alive Leafs!
Go Leafers! lol
Solid game from the Leafs with a few 3-4 minutes spurts of forgetting how to skate. Win or lose, I really hope this series shows management that the defense just isn't good enough. Hainsey was great all year until he got injured and he really hasn't looked the same since. Zaitsev has been pretty brutal for most of the season. Polak is Polak. Sign, trade, or steal a defenseman from somebody this summer, please.
Also some of those calls against Toronto were just fucking terrible.
Damn you lumbus
Flyers woooooo
This series is ridiculous. No consistency at all lol
Hagelin just got destroyed
This PIT/PHI series is pretty much everything I dared to hope it would be. Completely nonsensical.
So sick of the Blackhawks gatorade commercial
We can all agree that phi/pit is a goalie series
What happened to Malkin?
fucking Flyers failing us all
How is that not a trip