• Navigation
Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1461 to 1480 of 2169
  1. #1461
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Just a friendly reminder that y'all didnt know Larry's greatness, and me being upset about the trade when it happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp
    Oh, just Lars Eller. Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by Brill
    Eller for 2 2nd's is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by My tears
    Im still extremely bitter that we essentially traded Eller for Andrew Shaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Judai
    I don't the Eller pick up, 2y3.5m is too much when I think about all the ppl we need to re-sign next year

    And Ovie making more magic happen.

  2. #1462
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That.....probably didnt feel great....

  3. #1463
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that y'all didnt know Larry's greatness, and me being upset about the trade when it happened.

    And Ovie making more magic happen.
    In all fairness, I just wasn't super excited about it cause of cap space, wasn't down on him as a player. He has gotten better every year with us and is stepping up his game now.

    Bad penalty Kempny, come on man!

  4. #1464
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    CONNNNNNNOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYY BAHAHAHAHA

  5. #1465
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    THEYRE HEADING FOR THE EXITS HAHAHAHA

  6. #1466
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Larry with another point lol

  7. #1467
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh dear

  8. #1468
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    4th line is out for the PP....so dirty lol

  9. #1469
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    4th line PP time, lol

  10. #1470
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    CONNNNNNNOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYY BAHAHAHAHA
    Tampa drafted Connolly 6th overall in 2010

  11. #1471
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh


  12. #1472
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    5 unanswered goals by WSH lol

  13. #1473
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,317
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that y'all didnt know Larry's greatness, and me being upset about the trade when it happened.







    And Ovie making more magic happen.
    To be fair, my comment was probably more so to do with how underwhelming the trade was, not the players involved lol

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Caps just seemed to have found another gear after downing the Pens.
    I really ~really~ wanted to post something about how getting past the Pens would push the Caps to play unreal the rest of the way after game 1 but deemed it a little premature at the time. After tonight though, I fully believe it.

  14. #1474
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,638
    BG Level
    8


  15. #1475
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Nice thread about Eller on Reddit because he said this a couple days ago;

    Lars Eller yesterday, not exactly blowing a kiss to Therien and Bergevin:

    “I definitely found my identity as a player that I maybe, when I was in Montreal, had kind of lost... I was just bounced around a lot — and I mean a lot — whereas I had a lot more stability here.”
    Half the MTL fans miss him, the other half think this is all overblown and he is nothing special and just a 3C they didn't need. Last year he looked like a decent defensive player, who just seemed to be a little slow to react/think offensively. This year, he has been a very good defensive center and stepped up his possession/offensive game. Great Two-way 3C, who can PK and fill in as needed on the PP and now we see he has the ability to step up and play 2C in a pinch. His 2nd line has been dominant the last 3 games and at this point, Backstrom, who probably has a broken hand, can sit and rest up a few more days if he wants.

    That February contract extension to lock him up for the next 5yrs @3.5m aav is looking pretty great right about now.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...lowing_a_kiss/

  16. #1476
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Tampa's play these last 2 games is a huge embarrassment. I feel shameful having gone to last nights game and having to witness that level of play. Having the arena empty out mid game was such a bad look considering it's the ECF.

  17. #1477
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Nice thread about Eller on Reddit because he said this a couple days ago;
    EOTP is gonna have a field day with this in its comments section.

  18. #1478
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Rata has a new least favorite player now

  19. #1479
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Rata has a new least favorite player now
    Would it be the black player on the Capitals who used to play for the Canadiens?

  20. #1480
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Vegas definitely tightened it up, they're reacting faster at closing the gaps.

Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  2. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08