• Navigation
Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast
Results 1561 to 1580 of 2169
  1. #1561
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


  2. #1562
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh no

  3. #1563
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Pierre just orgasmed over a 4th line goal

  4. #1564
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Orlov tripped, turnover, no call, goal. makes sense.

  5. #1565
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Kill me

  6. #1566
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    NBC crew acting like Stamkos sticking his leg out and clearly taking out Orlov isn't a penalty

    Mike Milbury the voice of reason.

  7. #1567
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Oh great, a TB PP

  8. #1568
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Caps caps'ing it looks like

  9. #1569
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    No Caps forward has a SOG so far

  10. #1570
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    If this stands, we're done

  11. #1571
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    See ya'll next year

  12. #1572
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Wilson-Backstrom-Ovi sighting

  13. #1573
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    There's one

  14. #1574
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Washington and the Peg both letting me down hard

  15. #1575
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Ovi has 0 SOG. 1 attempt

  16. #1576
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,651
    BG Level
    10

    I like the caps but LOL! Fuck DC Sports! Keep celebrating mediocrity. Maybe in the next ten years you’ll take the next step and actually see a championship game. Fuckers acting like they won the cup when they beat Pittsburgh lmao. All anyone is gonna remember this offseason is that Ovi is ringless and that the Pens are 9(?)-1 against the Caps postseason series lol.

  17. #1577
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Hope

  18. #1578
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Mike Milbury was right!

  19. #1579
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Do or die today. Oh well, they went farther than what I expected. Broke a few records along the way.

    I'm content.

  20. #1580
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Winnepeg just ended my bracket...

Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  2. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08